°°°Chapter 25°°°

Start from the beginning

"What's going on?" Jesse asked me just as confused as I am.

In she came strutting back in with a rainbow coloured Jansport backpack in her hands. She zipped it opened and emptied the contents. I widened my eyes in shocked when I saw what is was.

"Dude! You brought it?!" Danny bursted out in shock.

"Board games!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. There were a lot! I mean from snake and ladder, ludo, and monopoly to chess, checkers and scrabble.  I was even shocked that all of those games fitted neatly in her backpack.

"Yea... I mean you're going to be here doing nothing, but staring at the walls or giving the doctors a hard time, so why not some games. It'll also help you with getting your mind off the hospital chills," she explained with slight blush.

"Omg! I could just hug you right now!" Which I did, well she did because I couldn't move from the bed.

"Thank you so much! But what if I was dead, would you have still brought this?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"You see, we didn't know what happened to you, so miss lady over here, thought it'd be nice to bring these games just in case," Becca responded with a sad smile.

"Well, I think it was a kind gesture," Jesse approved with a smile.

"What are we waiting for! Let's play some ludo! The loser has to buy dinner!" Danny yelled out like a little child and started to set up the game on the bed.

"I'd love to see you guys lose! Losers!" Becca exclaimed and grabbed a nearby chair.

"We'll see about that!" Kristen stated knowingly and grabbed a chair of her own.

"I haven't played this in a while but a champion never loses his touch," Jesse stated proudly and seated himself next to me.

"Champion you say?" Danny smirked as he seated himself.

"You guys better have cash because I'm ordering ribs!" I yelled out as the game started.

I never thought I'd see the day come where I'll be laughing and playing again. Everything right now felt so great, I felt happy for the first time in so long... Even though Kyle isn't with me, I can feel him in my heart and know he's near...

~~~~~

Wednesday
10:34 am

I looked around the room I was in for the two and a half days and smiled. It was filled with so much good memories, I also surprised myself by not even wanting to leave, but I had to.

"You're finally out kiddo," my dad smiled happily.

I hugged him in reply, "Thank heavens!"

We walked outside towards his car and I got into the passengers seat.

"Where's mom?" I silently asked, but I wasn't sure if he heard me.

He gave me a sympathetic looked,"She's in Rome at headquarters..." he muttered disappointingly.

"Oh..."

"Yea..."

We silently drove to our home. I sighed it wasn't an awkward silent but it was too tense, so to ease it up a bit I turned up the radio.

"Ah got a whole lot of names
And a whole set of numbers
But I throw them away
Cuz' I think I might love ya
Could be the Mary Jane
Or the smell of lemon
But I know what this could be
Clearing out my history for you!

I got I got I got options!
You the You the You the drunk one!
So baby baby if it ain't a problem
Can I get some of your love!!?"

We laughed and screamed out the song at the top of our voice. Cars passing by looked at us like we were sick and mad or on crack, but we didn't care because baby I got options!!!😂♪

"This is awesome!" my dad yelled.

"You're awesome," I yelled and laughed.

Indeed, my dad was quite awesome! There ain't no greater dad than my dad!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 1226✍😏

Hey babies! I hope you enjoy this chapter! There's gonna be some kick ass action in the upcoming chapters!!

P.s. I love my daddy!!!!
I recently had prom and my dad actually waited for me till 12 midnight😊 like wow my daddy is quite protective, he parked his car right in front of the door 😂😂😂

Comment if you love your daddy!! Without his sperm you won't be here😑😑😝 hehehehh

If you wanna see my prom dress you can check me out on Instagram @candy19_xoxo
Hehehe your girl wore royal blue💙💙💙 I felt like a Princess👑💕

Don't forget to add this story to your library 📚 and to hit that vote 🌟 button and leave a comment 👇💬 I would gladly appreciate it💯💗💋💋💋