» Ep. 34 «

» PART THREE «

Now after this, is the festival part chapter. Then the Date with Vasco. «

This is the last part, so look forward to the festival one.

Should the festival be a themed one?

Or maybe we should do a type of festival, such as,

light festival; people receive lanterns and at a certain time, everyone lights up the lanterns and let it go as they release them into the sky, each of the lantern having a wish written on the inside for the light to pop it up.

Music festival; Tons of K-Pop groups come, including DG and they show up and perform live and being fans of K-Pop, Reader will luckily get chosen to be on stage with them? XD

Or the Fireworks festival; Daniel and the group receive fireworks and together they all watch the fireworks and light up their own and just spend time together?

Please let me know which you prefer!

•••••

Holding onto the extra flower bags, you rushed to the Architecture group and knocked on the door, it being opened by one of the Burn Knuckles member. "Who is it?"

A voice called out as they sat down and just relaxed. The big member responded while looking at you. "Some girl. She's holding bags."

You awkwardly gave a small smile. "I apologize for intruding, but I was wondering if Jace and Vasco ate here?" You asked and Jace and Vasco heard their names. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Jace asked, standing and heading to the door, Vasco silently following at the other member walked away.

You smiled more and rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Sorry for bothering you guys, but I wanted to give you guys my gift." Jace and Vasco looked to the flowers as you handed them both the bag. "I know it's not much, but I still wanted to get you something." Vasco slowly cried his manly tears and blushed a bit, shyly grabbing the bag. "Thank you..Y/n.."

Jace was surprised at the many roses and its colors and was even more shocked to know that he got a gift. "For me? You didn't have to.." he says surprised as he looked at the roses and smiled a bit.

"I think you're both, amazing and sweet and I thought I should get you guys something." Jace smiled more and nodded. "You're very kind. A cute and sweet girl." Jace winked and you giggled and smiled at them both. "I'm glad you like them."

You then hugged Jace then Vasco. "I have to get going, so I'll see you guys at lunch. Bye!" You hummed and waved before running off with the bags.

Vasco looked at the roses and blushed a bit more as he looked at the flowers. "Jace, I feel something in my chest.." Vasco mumbles.

Jace watched you leave with a small smile, Unknown that he was slightly blushing. "I know, Vasco. I know.."

"I'm sorry, Vasco. But I can't let you have Y/n.."

Jace felt a bit upset that he was tempted to choose you over Vasco, especially since he knew Vasco liked you but you were pretty, kind and awesome. Things he liked about you.

•••••

Once you started walking away, you accidentally bumped into someone and immediately started to apologize. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention.."

"Y/n?" You were taken back when you heard your name and you looked up and was surprised to see another one of your best friends and smiled. "Iseul!" You called out happily and hugged her tightly.

"It seems like it's been years since I last seen you but it's actually only been about a year or two? The last I saw you was when we did the Winter Outfit model shoot together!" You say and smiled brightly.

"I know. It's shocking at how much time has passed. I missed you a lot." Iseul smiled a bit as she hugged you back.

"I missed you too. I had no idea you were in J-High." You say and she chuckled. "Yeah, I transferred just a couple days ago in your classroom, Fashion. But you weren't there the past days."

You smiled sympathetically. "Busy with some things. But hey, since you're here, why don't you come to the mall and karaoke with me and Mira, Zoe and Yui after school?" You suggested and Iseul gave a small smile. "Would Love To, But I have a model shoot after school. Are you going to the [ Should it be Music, Light or fireworks festival? ] festival?" She asked, praying slightly you would say yes.

"Yeah, Of course. I'm gonna be wearing a black and white Yukata. You?" You asked, smiling as you started walking towards you locker and she began following. "A red and black one with some light flames. It's custom." She replied and you chuckled and nodded as you made it and opened it, pulling out another bouquet of the roses and handed it to her.

"Here." They were originally for you to keep on your locker but you figured to give it to her. Iseul was surprised and smiled a bit, her cheeks giving out a very faint and hidden pink tint to them.

"Thanks, Y/n. They're beautiful." She smiled and hugged you slightly. "Come on, lets get to class before we're late." She says and you nodded, closing your locker and smiled, walking with her to class.

••••

Once you made it, everyone turned to you intensely, some curious, confused or a bit saddened.

Fortunately, Minhyoung didn't tell them a thing which pretty much pissed off Zack but Zack refrained form doing anything to him.

"Um..is something wrong? You all seem tense.." You pointed out and Daniel instantly shook his head and smiled a bit. "Nothing is wrong. But hey, Y/n, lets have lunch together!"

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly. "Daniel, we always have lunch together.." Daniel realized his mistake and blushed a bit and Zack sighed at him.

"Daniel fell and bumped his head after you left. Guess he must've forgotten.." Zack made up and Mira tried insisting that as well. "Yeah, Daniel accidentally fell."

Daniel glanced at the two and you were surprised. "Ah, Daniel, are you alright?" You asked, walking over and checking his head.

Daniel blushed a bit and nodded. "I'm fine.." Iseul saw your affection and attention to Daniel and frowned slightly as she headed to her seat.

"You guys are acting weird..it must be the roses.." You sighed and went to your seat as you sat down.

Most of them just nervously chuckled or stayed silent as class started.