» Ep. 24 «

» So, to those of you who hoped I was better, I actually am now! So thank you guys, it means a lot, and that means, I should be able to update a lot more.

» Then again, I still have to update my other books but I'll still work on this daily. Anyways, I'm really glad you guys seem to enjoy my book, it means a lot, and thank you so much.

» You Guys also wanted me to do female love interests, and I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but I was slowly doing that in previous chapters, but since know you all want it, I'll work on making it more obvious a bit.

» And holy shit. We hit 5k. Oh my god.

» Update : We just hit 6k. Wow.

» Also, lately, I've been stressing out like hell, and I'm not joking, I was tearing up and almost crying in class when I was the only one who's mask kept breaking. I'm honestly struggling right now, and I just been slapped with depression again. I'm tempted to just fail life and this close >< to grabbing scissors or a knife and just making small cuts.

I'm getting small white hairs even though I'm not at the age to be getting them, and I'm honestly scared and ultimately stressed. I don't know what to do. I'm also having trouble updating right now. And I've been doing some roleplays, as some people may know, I don't do my own anymore, and it makes me a bit upset when people don't respond back, which I understand, it's okay, I don't tag people because I know it's annoying,

but I see them online for like a whole week and they respond to everyone but me. I guess it's because I like to Roleplay Pm?, and I know some people get the same thing, but whatever right? That's not what stressing me. What is, is my life right now.

This is ridiculous, complaining about a pathetic life and person online so people can just ignore and complain that I whine too much. I'm sorry.

»«»«

"Daniel~"

You immediately rolled your eyes hearing her voice when you walked in the classroom. You were already in a bad mood, especially with what just happened in the morning.

Flashback «

"Hey Sweetie. Tell us everything about South Korea now!" «

You mentally sighed, rubbing your tired eyes as you sat up slowly, pulling the blanket off your body. "It's Five AM.." You thought before speaking. "Hello..Father.."

"Morning Honey. Seems you haven't woken yet. School's gonna start soon, but before you go, tell us what you've learned so far!" Your mother chirped and you sighed silently again, rubbing your temples now as you started to get a headache.

"Nothing much..There's shops with very rich clothing, there's karaoke..there's gangs and such..nice people though..and whatever.." You knew you shouldn't have acted like this to your parents, considering they always did everything single thing for you, but you were having a rough morning already.

Your mother sighed hearing that. "Right..okay, anything useful dear?" You were a bit annoyed. "If you don't like what I say, then why don't you visit South Korea for once then, see for yourself instead of dragging your daughter and made her unwillingly stay and force her to find out the amazing and cultural life of Koreans?"

It was silent a bit before your father growled slightly. "Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to? I am-" You turned off the call before he could finish and hid your face in your hands, sighing heavily as you stood up and went to wash your face, looking into the mirror as you did. You were speechless and lost in thought.

"Why me?"

Flashback End «

You sat at your desk as you watched Yui and Daniel a bit, a irritated frown on your face, as Jay took the seat beside you, giving you a curious blank expression while Zack stared at you, confused and Mira sat beside him, glancing at you for a split second, while Zoe moved towards you and smiled, making a conversation.

"So Yui, What do you think of fat people?" Daniel asked, a small blush on his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck, his other arm locked with Yui's. "Who cares? People are people." Yui gave a cute and sweet smile to him, leaning close and holding his arm as she did.

You rolled your eyes again and sighed, glancing to Zoe. "Ah, Zoe..do you have any Advil? I'm getting a headache." Zoe perked up and smiled, reaching into her pocket to grab out a small bottle. "Do you want me to get you some water?" She asked, and you shook your head and gave a small smile. "It's okay." You say and took the pills straight on.

You gave a small sigh and relaxed a bit, rubbing your head, not noticing the pure smirk and stare from Yui, directed to you.

Sighing, you looked away and gave a small glance to Daniel's expression, his cheeks pink, arm around Yui and a smile on his face.

"Yui's perfect..she's so kind and sweet.." Daniel thought, blushing as he stared at her but gave a glance to You, unsure why his feelings were a bit messed up with her.

«»«» After Duke, Jiho and Daniel 1.0 «»«»

"Viewers are still dwindling...but at least I still have a viewer.." Duke thought, trying to be positive when he heard footsteps.

"Excuse us.." Daniel stepped in and you followed behind him.

You had been watching Duke's livestream, sending him a few balloons every so often to help support him.

"Ah, Daniel? Y/n? What are you two doing here?" Duke asked, surprised and you gave a small smile and waved. Daniel glanced at the camera and faked a surprised look.

"Oh, we were just stopping by, but hey, you're broadcasting? Wow, I had no idea. Should we go on together? And maybe we can sing the song from the festival, with Y/n." Daniel suggested.

Duke looked down with a grin, glad that Daniel and Y/n was here, and that they were such good people.

A bit later, after getting a few chairs and everything set up, you scooted a bit closer towards the camera beside Daniel, Duke in the center front. "So, we sit here?" You asked, humming a bit.

"Yep. You're the guests." Duke answered and You nodded, glancing at Daniel who was fixing his chair. Struggling with it, you reached over and helped him before sitting back on your chair. "Thanks Y/n." Daniel sheepishly says, giving a small embarrassed smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks a faint pink.

You smiled softly and nodded, getting comfortable as people started clicking in rapidly, once they saw the faces of you and Daniel.

Lala, the female from the all girls school at the festival was online, and after getting a call from someone, she moved rather quickly to see the paprikatv live streams and saw Duke's and clicked on it, quickly sending 1,000 balloons.

You were shocked, that you three hadn't done anything and there was already balloons. "Ah..should we start now?"

"Yeah..we're gonna sing!" Daniel gave a rather innocent and cute smile to the camera.