"Papa, tan I pway wit Tandy for a wittwe bit?" Bucky pleaded.

"Yes Bucky, but you can't complain when it's time to go, got it?" Steve explained.

"Dot it!" Bucky replied already heading back into the front room with Candy.

Candy sat down behind the counter and pulled out a fluffy bag. She grabbed her my little pony toys and set them on the floor. Bucky sat down a crossed from her after the toys where out.

"I onwy bwought da main six." she explained "De west awe at home."

"Otay, tan I be Fwuttew Shy and Wainbow Dash?" Bucky asked Candy.

"Uh hu" She nodded and handed Bucky the toys "I wanna be Pinkie Pie, and Wawity. Den you can have Appwe Jack and I can be Twiwight."

The two began to play. After only a minute or two Bucky putt his arms over his stomach.

"Awe you otay Bucky?" Candy was concerned for Bucky.

"My tummy huwts." Bucky admitted.

"Mommy has some bewwy medicine in hew puwse, I can ask if you can have some." she offered.

Bucky shook his head "No, Papa will heaw, and he said if my tummy dets wowse we have to doe home, I don't wanna doe home."

Steve continued to look around. He had no idea what he should get, what would be best, the most comfortable. He had absolutely no idea.

"Need help?" Kat asked noticing Steve's confused expression.

"Yeah, I have absolutely no clue what to get" Steve confessed chuckling a little.

Kat smiled, "I know that these ones are good, it's what Candy prefers, she thinks they're the most comfortable, and it's great protection. But these are really thick and harder to hide."

"Yeah, probably be better for night." Steve stated grabbing a package.

Kat looked around a bit more "Every review I've found of these ones say that these are really good quality and are comfortable, they are a lot thinner, so they can't hold quite as much but they are quiet and are harder to notice through clothes."

"Perfect." Steve grabbed a package of the other diapers. "I think that's all we need, thank you Kat."

"Of course." Kat smiled as they walked back into the main room.

Steve smiled at the two, he was happy Bucky had warmed up to Candy so quickly "Bucky, it's almost time to go baby"

"Otay Papa." Bucky replied as he helped Candy clean up the toys.

Steve payed for the items, then exchanged numbers with Kat just in case Bucky and Candy wanted to hang out. Steve began to walk out with Bucky following behind.

Bucky stoped "Wait Papa." he causing Steve to turn.

Bucky ran over to Candy and gave her a hug, she immediately hugged back.

"Bye bye Bucky" She waved as Steve and Bucky headed out again.

Bucky waved back "Bye Tandy"

Bucky and Steve got into the car, the street still had little activity and they hadn't drawn any attention to themselves. The drive was quiet, Steve had expected Bucky to be happily talking about something, like Candy, or the game he had played, but it was silent. Bucky didn't make a sound until they where almost to the tower.

"Mmmhm." Bucky moaned a little holding his stomach.

"Are you alright sweetie?" He asked Bucky grabbing his hand.

"My tummy huwts." Bucky forced out.

"We're almost home baby, do you feel hungry?" Steve asked hoping it was simple as hunger.

"No, I feew tind of sick." Bucky admitted.

"We're almost there." Steve assured him rubbing his back.

They arrived and the tower and parked the car. Steve quickly grabbed the bag from the back of the car. He followed after Bucky who was practically running for the elevator. They began the ride up, Bucky leaned against the wall and let out and occasional moan.

After what felt like forever to Bucky the doors opened to there floor. Bucky rushed inside and leaned over the trash can. He heaved loudly and vomited into the trash can. He began to cry, he didn't want to throw up. Bucky had quickly thrown up all he had eaten that day, but he still felt like he needed to puke. He continued dry heaving over the trash can, nothing coming out.

Eventually it stoped and he collapsed to the floor, Steve was right there holding him and trying to calm him down as he sobbed. Steve held his hand to Bucky's forehead, he was burning up.
————————
Bucky made and friend, how exciting! And now he's sick, less exciting. Thank you for reading. Next chapter someone else is going to learn about Bucky's little side, who do you think it will be?