Chapter 5 - Blind date 1

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Veenu_Sk

Unknown POV :

I got the message that she received my invite card and gift package for this evening. I am actually excited, anxious and eager to see her and to get to know her in person. I don't know whether she is THE ONE for me but I want to give it a try. My driver would pick her up on time. I don't want to mess this up. She never saw me or would have never heard my name from anyone. Alton said it would be tough to court her but I am ready to take the risk. Alton is a good friend of mine, I met him couple of years back in a galla. The start of our friendship is very funny. The first time we met it's a funny incident, He was desperately running away from a super hot model Sophie who was chasing and clinging to him in the party and when he was running we bumped into each other and fell in to pool(it sound romantic right, eww don't think we both are straight) and when he heard her calling him he went deep into pool and did not come back and in darkness she could not see him , when she asked me whether I saw some French god of her, I said no with that she stomped her foot and went away, You should have seen his face, It was one of the best funny moment of my life. That's the start, after which our friendship travelled roguely. We used to catch with each other during weekends or when we feel in need of sharing some trouble. He used to talk about his sister, with the mischief and funny incidents he shared I thought his sister is teen.

In one such weekend of our hanging out, I received a call from hospital and got to know my patient is critical and I had to do an emergency surgery. So I rushed back and he said he would wait for me so that we can continue our plan after this. When I completed surgery and entered my room I was welcomed by angelic laughter. I saw her through his video call, even in her night dress and messy bun she looked like angel. After his call when I asked Alton who is that sexy girl he was talking with I straight away received a punch on my nose that leads me to admit in my own hospital. I still remember the conversation with him

"May I know who is the angel you were talking" I asked Alton with utmost care and seeing him raising his sharp eyebrow I prepared my hands to defense myself if he decides to break my teeth this time instead of nose.

Then he chuckled and answered "That's my sister you are talking about, Never I again repeat never ever think about her or use those words for her"

I was shocked would be an understatement her that she is his sister.

"Isn't your sister is a teen who is staying away from you"I asked confused.

"When I said that I have a teen sister,I have only one sister who is staying in Chennai and working there" he replied to which I opened my mouth saying a big O.

From then I use to seek behind him whenever he speaks with her or I would ask questions indirectly about her with the things he already said to know her better.

When once he asked directly why I am asking about her, I again went in to defence mode and answered him carefully that I actually like her and want to know her better. I prepared to run away if he plans to throw punch, hell who need to get punch from him he seriously beats painfully.

I am not surprised to hear that she is his sister is off limits to me, through my continues bugging he gave me a chance and permission only for one date with a warning that I should back off if she is not interested and I am okay with it because Alton is a person with whom you shouldn't get on bad side. He has power and influence to make or break someone.

Today I am going meet her and will get to know her , I am actually curious to see her childish acts that her brother described. Just now I received message from my driver that they have started now my nerves is extremely tensed hope she will enjoy it.

Hema POV :

I have only 15mins more to meet this mystery guy. Shit I slept and forgot to keep alarm now I am in hurry to get ready. He has nice taste in selecting dress the one he gifted is simple black dress Indian gown that flowed down till toes , the velvet cloth hugged my petite body showing off my slim figure and net sleeve elbow length has golden ball decorated its end matching the same golden balls neck line. Golden net shall with black velvet border added to the beauty of plain black giving a royal majesty look. I matched the dress with black stud earrings and rose gold watch which Alton gifted me on last new year. 

I heard knock and with last glance at myself I opened door to find an old man in driver suit with chocolate box and note

DRIVE WITH DRIVER TO MEET ME.

I smiled at the note because I never went to date but read many in novels and this guy is something that remind me those prince charming character. Hoping he won't be a psychic creep I locked my door and went with driver to my so called blind date.

SORRY for late update friends.....