Chapter 1 - Adonis

Adonis POV:
"I asked you to find where my Dad has disappeared and you are giving me the same bullshit answer for past month, leave now and come back within 24hrs with the information or else you will not be to say you morning, now get the hell out of here" as I dismissed my well trusty secret investigator Don Boston, 30 yrs ex-intelligence secret officer who will not be afraid of my now said threats but still he knows I am serious. He left his job which he loved most just for his girlfriend, now he says he is living happy life being married. I never believed that bullshit word "love".

I looked at my calendar and signed, it's been 1 and half month that old man (dad) got disappeared. My brother and sisters keep on banging my door asking questions about him. I don't believe in commitment of relationships which they quote as long-term bonding or love life. I only believe the love of my family my two sisters Adriana Drakos (23), Rebecca Drakos (20), my little brother Keith Drakos (17) and this disappeared old man my father Matthew Drakos (58).I would give up anything in this world for them but never once I showed care, love, affection towards them or never once I sat in family dinner or never once I went to family outing, never once I had family time. I always been cold to them and never let them know but I always keep a tab all their whereabouts. It really shocked when I lost track of my dad despite my security team around them. But sooner than sooner not later I will find him.
............ Ring ring........ ☎📞📞📞
- Adonis Drakos speaking I spoke with my authority voice
" sir we finally got track of Mr. Drakos, he is living with his old friend Mr. Roberts in church ⛪ which is also a orphanage and old age home in southern part of India "he said with hesitation. Asking him to mail me details I hung up on him. Now I need to go and see myself what this old man problem is and why the hell he is in old age home.
"Claire, call George and arrange my private jet to India in next 30 minutes and postpone my entire schedule to next week." I said with my poker face to my sultry personal secretary who is now leaning on my desk showing her cleavage which is about to fall out but I am not the person to mix personal and professional.

With that I walked out of office to pack for my trip. Once I had idea to start a joint venture business in India but never once I thought I am going to step in country like India for my personal issue.

Hi friends, first chapter is done. I don't know how it came out. Read and comment.

Thanks😊
Makeaway