24

Abel's POV:

The club was popping tonight

The club was popping tonight. Aubrey always knew how to bring in the crowds and the DJ tonight was playing the best music. Drinks were all on Aubrey so me and my niggas were getting drunk as fuck and smoking blunts back to back.

After taking some shots with LaMar and my friend Hyghly, I decide to find my girl for the night. I've been kind of off my game ever since I saw Sam the other day so I definitely need to find a bitch to help distract my mind. Seeing Sam brought back a whirlwind of emotions and all I have been thinking about is her and it's not fun. Thinking about someone who is barely thinking about you is pointless but I can't even control it.

My eyes scan the crowd in VIP for a girl that could be mine for the night. Each girl I see, I find something wrong with and I almost consider giving up before I see a curly haired girl dancing. I can't quite see her face but I can tell from her curvaceous body that I want her in my bed tonight.

The song Fuckin' Problems by ASAP Rocky booms through the speakers and I push past people to try and get to this girl. I approach behind her and I lightly grab her hips and she pushes her ass against my lower area. She gyrates her hips to the music and I follow her movements. This girl smells like strawberries and honey and it smells familiar, but I can't tell where I've smelled it before. Kendrick Lamar's part comes on and I grab the girls hips a little tighter. I pull her hair to the side and start to leave little kisses and bites on her neck.

"Girl, I know you want this dick," I sing along with Kendrick Lamar's famous verse. She laughs and turns around to face me and my heart drops into my stomach. Just my fucking luck.

"Abel?!"

"Sam?!" I yell back in confusion. I had no idea that was her when I came up to dance. Now I know why that smell was so familiar. It's clear she still uses the same fucking shampoo. Anger and embarrassment rages through me and I just want to disappear at this point. I can't get away from this girl no matter how hard I try.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She screams. Her cheeks are red in embarrassment and there is a glint in her eyes that I can't recognize. I grab her hand and pull her close to me so I can speak in her ear, but she yanks away and turns around quickly. She zooms through the crowd of people and I chase after her, trying to keep up.

After running through almost the whole club, she finally makes her way to the balcony and tries to shut the door behind her but I catch it before it can close and follow her out there. Surprisingly the balcony is empty, and we are the only ones up here.

"Yo, why the hell are you running from me?" I call out when I get close enough to her.

"Leave me alone, Abel," she says while trying to regain her breath. She leans against the railing of the balcony and puts her head in her hands, running her fingers through her wild curls. I slowly come up next to her, leaning on the railing as well. I decide to just stay quiet. Knowing Sam, she'll talk when she wants to.