"Why?"

"I want to get to know you."

"Okay..." Blue said as she walked past me and inside the house.

"This is Nathan Gray's house, right?"

"Uhhh, yeah how do you know?"

"I told you I have my ways." Blue said as I walked her into the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Nathan said as he grabbed his gun.

"My sister." I said.

"Half-sister." Blue said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I thought you said you don't have siblings." Nathan said.

"I thought so too." I said as I smiled at her, she is my responsibility now. I know dad cheated on my mom, but I'm happy he did cause he gave me a sister when I most needed it.

"Can I leave now, my mother will get angry if she notices my absence."

"Blue, I want you to stay here. With me."

"I wish I can, but I can't leave her not in that state at least."

"What state?"

"You know being a drug addict." Blue said nonchalantly.

"Can I go with you?"

"NO." Blue said more as in screamed. "I'm sorry I just don't want you to get any bad ideas about me."

"Blue, if she ever made you do anything again. You call me okay, here is my number. Promise me Blue." I said as I saved my number in her iPhone 4.

"I promise." Blue said, "It was nice meeting you all." Blue added.

"Forgot my phone." Theo said as he barged into the kitchen.

"Told you that he'll forget something..." Damon whispered.

Theo immediately made deep eye contact with Blue, so I coughed trying to make the situation less awkward.

"I- uhh I have to leave, I'll talk to you." Blue said as she walked past Theo who kept on staring.

"Who is she?" Theo asked as he turned to face us, finally (Note the sarcasm)

"My half-sister." I said as I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Minho's number. Minho was one of our most trusted guards.

"Hey Minho, I need a favor." I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Sure, Miss Willson."

"You see that brown haired girl walking towards the gates?"

"Yes, blue-eyed?"

"Yes that's her I want you to follow her."

"Ok mam do you want me to kill her."

"God no Minho that's my sister I want you to take care of her. But don't let her see you okay. And if you suspect anything wrong about to happen you call me immediately."

"Sure Miss Willson." Minho said as I ended the call and turned around to see Nathan looking at me.

"You believe her?" Nathan said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. Why would she come after two years, that seems weird. Don't you think?"

"Are you hinting towards something Mr Gray?"

"No." Nathan said as he turned away to leave.

After Nathan left, I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I have a sister I thought to myself and she sure is pretty.

I went back to the kitchen to get water, so I could take my meds.

When I reached I grabbed a cup of water and took both my anxiety and depression pills, I heard Jessica say,  "You okay?"

"Jesus, you scared me. And yes I'm okay."

"It's just too many pills, that's why I'm asking."

"I have PTSD, Post-traumatic stress disorder."

"Wow"

"Yeah, I know but I'm okay though."

"No I mean wow as in too many words, wow."

"Oh my God, you're just too cute"

"Ohh thank you, sweetie. Ok enough with me. Now. How are you feeling? Do you need anything I can help you with?"

"Nahh I'm fine. Thanks babe!!" I said, "I have to talk to Minho, I'll talk to you later." I added as I went out of the kitchen and dialed Minho's number.

"Yes, Miss Willson."

"Call me Zoe, Minho. Anything weird happening?"

"No, the brown haired girl entered an abandoned house, it looks like her house."

"Oh okay, tell me if anything new happens. I'll talk to you later Minho, goodbye." I said as I hung up.

I can't let her live in that house or with that monster of a mother. I have to do something.

Fast Forward the next day

"Nathan please" I begged Nathan to keep my sister with me in this house.

"I said No."

"Come on Nathan, I'm begging you!!!!"

"I said NO!!"

"Ahhh your such a wuss puss!!!"

"What did you just say??"

"I hate you, you dickheaded motherfucker!!!"

"ZOE I'M YOUR DAMN BOSS YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY." He yelled.

"I can talk to you in any way I want, boss." I said as I sarcastically said the word 'boss' and turned around to leave the room, but as I remembered something I turned back to Nathan and said.

"I'll get the tattoo if it means Blue can stay here." I told Nathan who was fuming in anger.

"You're getting that tattoo if you like it or not." Nathan said.

"Nathan please, I need her. She's the only family I have left." I said as Nathan's eyes softened, but only a little.

"On one condition." Nathan said.

"What is it?"

"She has to join The Serpents."

************
you have everything
you need."

~Pinterest

Edited on:Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Edited on:
Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll