"Get a hold of yourself, Jungkook", I scolded my heart that was just beating crazily in my chest.

"J-jungkook, please say something", I could hear the desperate tone of his voice.

So many things I wanted to ask him, so many things I wanted to tell him and yet words totally escape my mind.

"Please come back Jungkook, it's so hard without y-you h-here", the tremor in his voice was making my heart hurt but I needed to be strong right now, it is best for both of us.

"Once you are completely healthy my men will be there to take you back to your hometown, I have tried to make everything comfortable enough for you back there so you could settle back easily in your old life", I said in a monotone voice devoid of any emotions.

This was it, this was for his betterment.

"I don't need my old life back, I need you", he shouted back making a tear slip my own eyes.

"Go Jimin, Please, just go", I said hardening my heart.

"You know what, FINE. If you hate me that much I won't bother you showing my face anymore. I will not pest you with my presence any longer so you can come back to your house, goodbye Jungkook-shi", and with that he disconnected the call.

My heart felt like it was being poked by thousand needles at once.

This was good right, he will be gone from my life to a place where he truly belongs but why my throat constricts like this, why I can't seem to breathe.

I regretted falling in love now, I regret the moment I allowed myself to be this week, to be this emotional.

I needed to return back to the way I was, it was the only way to get over him, to get over these feeling that was making it difficult for me to breathe.

I won't allow myself to be a weakling anymore.

I roughly wiped my eyes; from this moment on I won't allow this Jungkook to cloud my thoughts.

It was finally the time that things go back to the way they were, the way they are supposed to be.

3rd POV:

It has been a week now since Jungkook last talked to Jimin, since Jungkook decided to let him go since he turned back to the way he was before, cruel, merciless and cold.

No one knew where he was and the only contact that Jin had with him was also lost.

Namjoon has been hearing of the latter's actions and the thought worried him to his core.

The way younger was behaving was much worse than he was before.

He knew that he was broken-hearted but the way he chose to vent out his anger was wrong.

He was being reckless and cruel again and Namjoon was afraid of the consequence they might have to face because of that since Jungkook was gone from the house and they were vulnerable to the external threat that was lingering on their heads all the time.