"I Can't Take It Anymore"

He licked and fingered my ass for at least half an hour, eventually working three of his sexy fingers into my wet hole. I just enjoyed the buffet of cock and balls I had in front of me. Finally jungkook couldn't take it anymore. "Damn I need to fuck your ass," he said, getting out from under me and positioning himself behind me while I was on my hands and knees. On the screen I front of us a black guy in leather chaps and harness was fucking a muscled hairy bald guy in a sling. I watched the scene on the screen while jungkook got a squirt bottle of lube and a condom. Soon I felt his tip searching for love portal, a little too high, so I reached behind me and guided him inside me. He slid in easily but slowly, going all the way until I felt his pubic hair against my butt, then left it there for a minute or so, before slowly starting to move back and forth. When I first started bottoming, there were times when fist being penetrated it would still hurt, and sometimes a greedy top would try to go to quick. I was more experienced now, so pain was unusual, but sometimes there would be some discomfort. Not tonight though. Despite his size, kook got things going slowly and built his pace and force gradually. Within about fifteen minutes however he was pounding me as hard as I've ever been pounded and stabbing my man-cunt with full thrusts that took him completely out of me to buried balls deep. We changed positions and guzzled some more beer. Now I was on my back while he held me by my ankles. Fuck I was in heaven. He thrust his dick all the way into my butt hole and I moaned loudly. He let go of my ankles and leaned down to kiss me while he ground he cock inside me, my own erection trapped between our bodies. We broke agin for more beer. He laid on his back, his hard dick against his stomach. I climbed on top of him, and lowered myself down onto his sword stabbing my guts to the hilt. I leaned forward and we kissed while rode him for at least twenty minutes. "Where do you want me to cum?" He asked eventually.

"I want to make you cum with my ass," I said.

"That might take a little while longer," he said. I was ok with that so I continued to ride him. After another 15 minutes or so, he started grunting and thrusting his hips up against me. I knew he was close so I increased my pace. I spit in my hand and grabbed my own condom, so I could be ready to shoot my load when he came. It want long before we were both grunting and moaning loudly as we climaxed together. I laid down on him, all sweaty until we had to get up for more beer.