After almost 30 mins my stomach made an embarrassing grumbling noise and I am sure even he must have heard it because he looked up from his cellphone when that unwanted sound escape from my body.

"I have never seen such a stubborn person like you Miss Gupta".

"How many women have you seen in your life?"

"Many", he answered curtly.

"And how many have you bedded?" I don't know from where did that come from. Yet I wanted to know about it. I am curious. I know people in the outfit bedded women quite often and they kept mistress but I want to know more. Since I wasn't allowed to talk to anybody when I at my house and my body guards never really spoke in a friendly manner I was even more curious to know about it. Blame my hormones. And moreover I don't have anything to do here and escaping is next to impossible I might as well get some information about these guys maybe it might become handy someday.

"I lost the count".

"Atrocious. Any girlfriends?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Never found any suitable candidate".

"hmm"

"You boss, how about him? How many girlfriend does he have except Sheetal?"

He gave me a deadly glare and returned to what he was doing.

The looked towards the food regretted not accepting in the first place, because I was very hungry.

"The food is not going to come walking towards you. If you are hungry you should eat", he said without looking at me. "I wont tell him about your little stunt".

"Care to share?" I asked as the matter of fact.

"You eat. I have already eaten".

"What if you guys have mixed something in it?"

"We are not going to kill you if you haven't figured it out yet".

"What if..." I took a long breath. "What if you people drug me and then you know...take advantage of me?"

"You are not my type". Arrogant bastard but somehow I was glad.

He got up from the sofa and went towards the side table to get the tray on the bed where I was sitting.

He kept it on the bed then took small pieces from every food and ate. "Its clean. Now eat".

He was about to turn when I grabbed his hand. "Why don't you join me? I really hate eating alone".

"You are a hostage and we are not having any kind of what do you call it, girls sleepover. And I am here for your protection as well as keeping a watch on you".

"Oh come on don't be a douche. Eating with me will not kill you".

"You never give up do you?"

"I have never learnt to give up".

**

Arnav

It was 3am at night a cry that tore you soul woke me up. I rushed towards her room to check whether everything was okay or not.

It was dark when I entered her room. I switched on the light to find her sitting upright on the bed holding her face. Her posture looked kind of distressed and a sudden urge to check on her surprised me.

"Are you okay?"

"Go away", she howled in-between her sob. A nightmare must have woken her up and the proud woman she was she refused to show that in front of me. This woman is surprising me with her every step.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

She turned towards me giving me a view of her blood shot eyes mixed me disgust. Was she disgusted with me? I don't think so, I haven't given her any reason to think like that. "I have asked you to leave right now dad".

"Dad?"

"Go away before I kill you father".

What is wrong with her? Why is she calling dad? I took a step forward and he climbed out of the bed.

I took few more steps but she stood rooted giving me death glares.
"I am warning you for the last time".

What is the matter with her? She is clearly not in her senses. I covered the distance in no time and he lunged towards me colliding me with all her force. Oh man, she is some power. She looks petite but she has more power than any woman of her structure.

Her fist collided with my jaw with full punch that surprised me. The second one never came because I held her this time. If I wanted I could have broken her hand but this is not me with whom she is fighting. So I just held her against me to make her stop squirm.

She elbowed me on my rib and pushed her back so forcefully that we both fell on the bed. I tossed her and pinned her hands locking her legs with mine.

"Are you out of your mind Miss Gupta?"

"Get of me", she struggled not showing an ounce of fear. What has got inside her?

"Khushi stop it", I pinned her even more and glared.

Something shifted in her eyes. She blinked and kept on looking at me. Then tears started streaming down her cheeks and her body seems to surrender under mine.

I slowly released her wrist and got up from her. She was still lying on the bed lifeless. Then her eyes fluttered closed. After few minutes her breathing because even and I kept on watching her.

What happened few minutes back, is beyond my capability to crack but I understood one thing. This is something to do with her father.

I waited for few more minutes then exited the room trying not to make any noise.