The Nightmare

Khushi

They bloody locked me inside the room and that's pretty expected from them isn't it. I sighed and got back on bed. My hand ached terribly. Even my temple seems to swell like a duce ball. It was hard and a very angry violet blotch speeding like a lava.

Finding nothing to do started exploring the room who knows maybe I could find some kind of escape route. The room was dark and there was no window. They have placed me purposely in this room so that I don't try to escape from the window. Even if there was a window I would have never tried to go out of it since I am scared of heights. And more over I have no idea where I am. It does look like that the house is in a very remote area.

Coming back to the room, it was huge but not compared to the room ASR took me to. Probably it was his room. Still this room was of pretty good size. The bed where I sat was too comfortable for my liking because I felt like sleeping. I was just too exhausted from the whole kidnapping thing and the knife fight. That arrogant bastard might have said that it was a silly fight but he knew that it wasn't really silly and that it could have taken his life.

I know I am pretty good at knife fight. I have learnt it from my brother's instructor. Not directly because girls were not allowed in the play area as they call it. But the rebel inside me wanted to learn despite of torture I had to endure from my father and a mocking smile from my brother. Obnoxious they are they hated that I showed interest in fights and men events. Never the less it never stopped me from sneaking out of my room and checking the play area every day.

Initially I started with a play knife, learning the moves myself. But later my sister joined me too. Payel is obedient and ever really had any guts to stand against my father's loathsome ways with his daughters. But deep down she was my sister after all. And she loved me more than my asshole brother. So at night when no one was awake we practiced under low lights so that no one can make out what's going on.

Her fear at night was an added advantage since we could keep out night lamps on as per my father's order.

Fighting with ASR proved to be different to be honest. He is the first person with whom I did the actual fight since the mock fights with my sister doesn't really count. And oh boy I thoroughly enjoyed.

The way he dodged and then turned to look at me with those assessing eyes. His dark gray eyes sparked with amusement with my every move. I know even he was impressed with my skills but didn't admit. And like that I suddenly want his appreciation. Maybe because the little girl inside me was still live.

The girl who always wanted to get attention from her father but never got any. There were so many instances I wanted to get noticed by him but all he did was ignore me. So I turned rebellious. Like that I definitely got importance but in a very negative way. Everyday he used to hit me with his belt to punish me, which was in a way good because now I am immune.

So now if ASR harms me physically anyway I will not bow my head and ask him to stop. I have never done that and I will never do that. And if he tries to touch me inappropriately then I will fight tooth and nail to save myself from their clutches.

Talk of the devil and he barges inside the room. He doesn't have a decency to knock before coming in. Oh it was his soldier not him.

"Boss has asked you to eat", he placed the food tray on the side table.

"What if I don't eat?" I challenged him looking directly in his eyes.

"Suit yourself. I am not your mama who would feed her grumpy daughter. You live or you die I don't care a fuck".

"Then go to hell".

He went and sat on the sofa and kept glaring at me. It was unnerving how he was watching me as if he is going to pounce on me if I tried to escape. And I am sure he wont thinks twice before he slits my throat.