Uh.. Jungkook did you put blue eye contacts on..???

Unknown POV

- South Korea February 24, 2018 In Seoul-

A young man with Blond hair was walking down a hallway with banana Milk cup bottle in his hand as he stopped in front of a door that had a sign saying ' Golden Closet'

The blond knocked at the door four times without getting an answer.

" Yah kookie Can I come in?" The Blond opened the door slowly walking in as he noticed his friend was ' Asleep.'

He walked towards the younger one as he slowly put the the Banana Milk beside the boy but didn't noticed how pale his friend was and walked out the room quietly.

The boy arm who was asleep swang on the side of him, swinging.

The boy face was turning paler in each second as his breathing stopped at the last moment.

The finger tips were also pale but soon starts to twitch as the boy starts to stir in pain.

Groaning and stiring trying to get up from the table desk.

Groaning again while sitting up and lazily slump in the seat.

Slowly opening his eyes which came out as blue than his original eye color that were Chocolate brown color.

" ugh.." The boy groan again while looking at the ceiling like he was thinking and shut his eyes painfully from the lights hitting his pupils.

The boy opened his eyes slowly again, having a hard time breathing and adjusting to the the light.

He felt weak but peacefully lighter than being heavy. The boy frown as he sat up, adjusting his seat while running his hand down his face.
His hands felt softer and colder than normally, when he touch his face it felt skinner but still rough in a way.

He noticed a banana milk bottle on the desk in front of him.

He looked around confused for some reason, He stood up grabbing the banana milk bottle and slowly walked toward the door.

He felt dizzy Puts his hand on the wall to stop him from fainting and falling.

His vision became more clearer than before.

' The hell..?' The boy thought finally able to stand on his own and balance his walking, getting out the room.

He went to the closer restroom on his left still stumbling from dizziness.

As he got in, he started to watch his face without noticing his now blue eye reflection.

He looked up at the mirror looking at his reflection, his eyes widened at his different eyes color.

Thinking that he's crazy, The boy rub his eyes and looked back at his reflection shock at his new eye colors.

" What-" He was interrupted by Someone people yelling jokes while laughing.

" Yah JungKookie are you in the restroom, we got some Panda express! Come out and let's eat this shit!" A feminine but manly voice said while banging on the door.

" Yeah.. Okay Jimin hyung.." Jungkook muttered still staring at himself confused.

" uh.. Kook Something wrong..?" Jimin asked slightly confused at Jungkook voice tone.

" ah Yeah Hyung go eat first!" Jungkook yelled looking at the shadow behind the door.

" Fine! Don't get piss if we eat it all!" Jimin shouted teasing and leaving Jungkook who glared at the door.

Jungkook wash his face again but quicker. Kook grabbed his. Banana milk and walked out the restroom, having a difficult time with the straw for some reason.

' the hell.. I'm prettt sure I know how to put this fucking straw in here!' Jungkook finally put tge straw in and began to drink it while walking to the dance practice room.

6 guys with different color hairs were sitting on the floor eating Panda express food while talking about an important things.

" Yo JK" They all yelled happily still stuffing their face in food.

Jungkook sigh at the scene in front of him and whispered " Damn weirdos.." While sitting down on the floor to grab himself food.

" So Jk have ya heard..?"  Jungkook looked at Jimin who was smiling like a little kid getting a present, Jungkook stared blankly confused at Jimin who was getting to closed to his liking and cough.

".. what??" Jimin got closer and smile widely at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Jimin waiting patiently eating.

" We are performing In a week or so.. Uh I forgot..when .. Nevermind that, We get to perform again! Its been weeks since we perform at a concert or Music show or whatever arent you excited!"
Jimim shouted jump into a stands, beaming a eye smiles.

Jungkook head started to hurt suddenly with a sharp pain but held back the pain so the others won't noticed.

He suddenly had a glimpse of a vision that he never had and closed his eyes in pain.

".. Kook you okay?..." A deep but not that deep voice asked Jungkook worried noticing him blinking rapidly.

Jungkook opened his eyes widely and breathe slowly.

Kookie nodded faking a smile at Namjoon.

"..." Namjoon kept staring at Jungkook making kook uncomfortable at the stares from the older male.

" kook are ya wearing blue eye contacts..?" Namjoon asked getting closer, staring straight in Jungkook eyes.

" Uhhhhhh..." Sweating while not knowing what to say, Kookie coughs uncertain at what words he should say.

" yeah he's right your eyes are hella blue.. Is it eye contacts? Because it looks way to real to be one" Yoongi asked uncertain.

" Umm.."