12. nemeton

rachel went to the school and she saw someone in the woods and she went over to see who it was, it was klaus

"klaus?" rachel said as he looked over and smiled at her.

"hello, rachel. i'm sorry to say, but i've got to go back to new orleans now." klaus said as rachel shrugged.

"well, i guess i'll see you around." rachel said as she used her vampire speed to get away from him but he ended up beside her again.

"oh, i guess you wanna hear me say thank you? so, thanks for helping me." rachel said before speeding away from him again.

she looked beside her and klaus was still there, she couldn't understand what he wanted.

"klaus? can't you see that i've whoosed away from you twice now? just tell me what you want." rachel said.

"i want your confession." klaus said making her let out a chuckle.

"my confession? i haven't done anything wrong." rachel told him as klaus smirked at her.

"confession about what?" rachel asked.

"about me. i'm about to leave and i'm never coming back. i just want you to be honest with me." klaus said as rachel looked over at him.

"if you promise to walk away, i will be honest with you." rachel said as klaus nodded.

"i promise." klaus said as rachel got closer to him.

"good." rachel said before they smashed their lips on top of each other.

klaus pushed rachels back into a tree as they began to get heated and that's when rachel started to get a headache.

"what's wrong?" klaus asked as she held her forehead.

"it's stiles, something's wrong with stiles." rachel said as she moved away from klaus.

"goodbye, rachel." klaus said as she looked over at him.

"i'm so sorry, but i have to go." rachel told him.

"he'll always be your first love, i get it." klaus replied as rachel ran into the school.

she saw stiles when she walked into the hallway and she saw him trying to catch his breath.

"stiles, what's wrong?" rachel asked him.

"i think i'm having a panic attack." stiles said.

rachel quickly rushed stiles into the locker room and she sat down with him.

"just try and think about something else, anything else." rachel told him.

"like what?" stiles asked as his panic attack got worse.

it hurt rachel to see him like this. she knew that he was getting more and more worried about his father by the second.

"uh, happy things. good things. uh, friends, family." rachel said which made stiles look up at her.