2. risk and reward

rachel was in the car with allison and lydia

rachel was in the car with allison and lydia. they had gotten similar bruises on their wrists after some girl grabbed them and claimed she was looking for scott and rachel.

they were going to talk to scott and stiles to see if they would know anything about that. scott texted allison back and she looked at rachel.

"what?" she asked her.

"they're at a party." allison said.

"and?" rachel asked her not getting what the big deal was.

"apparently stiles is hooking up with some girl." allison told her as rachel got a hurt look on her face.

"that's fine, he can do whatever he wants." rachel replied.

on the inside rachel was hurt, she couldn't help but feel upset since her vampire sense made her feel everything even more.

the girls pulled up at the house and they went to talk to scott while rachel stayed in the car. she just didn't wanna risk seeing stiles, not right now.

rachel looked up and she could see someone in the distance, klaus.

she got out of the car and walked towards him. he was just standing by the trees.

"did you follow me?" rachel asked him.

"it's just the strangest thing, ever since i met you i haven't been able to get you out of my head. i came all the way from new orleans because i felt you needed my help." klaus said as rachel scoffed.

"i don't i'll be fine without your help." rachel said as she began to walk away.

"not if you lose control and you bite stiles." klaus said making rachel stop and she turned around.

"how do you know about stiles?" rachel asked him.

"i know a lot of things, rachel. i can help you with staying in control. you just have to trust me." klaus said but rachel shock her head.

"i don't need your help." rachel said before walking away.

-

scott, rachel, grace, lydia, allison and stiles were in a classroom. scott asked derek to come and see the marks on allison and lydia.

"i don't see anything." derek said.

"look again." scott told him.

"the bruise could lead you to boyd and erica." rachel told him.

"how is a bruise gonna tell me where boyd and erica are?" derek asked.