4. no kidding

stiles ended up leaving rachel's house because lydia called him

rachel was in her room when she heard her phone ringing. she saw that it was a number that she didn't recognize.

"hello?" rachel asked.

"glad to hear you're still alive." she heard klaus' number say.

"you have my number now?" rachel asked.

"like i said i-" klaus began but rachel cut him off.

"you know everything i get it. hey, you knew we were there and you didn't even try to help us." rachel said referring to boyd and cora.

"you told me you didn't need my help." klaus replied.

"well, it would've been nice if you would've at least pulled some of your weight to help us stop boyd from tearing apart two little kids." rachel argued as klaus chuckled.

"my apologies, next time i'll help you. i'm sure derek would love to catch up." klaus said.

"you know derek?" rachel asked him.

"he's an old friend of mine." klaus replied.

"okay, well can you just help us out next time." rachel asked as he chuckled.

"of course but first i think you're gonna need some more training." klaus told her as she rolled her eyes.

"fine, i'll ask derek if he can help me." rachel said.

"i'm afraid derek can't give you the kind of help you need. i'm the only teacher you can get at the moment." klaus said.

"fine, you can teach me." rachel replied.

scott called rachel back to tell her that boyd and cora had killed someone at the pool. lydia was the one who found the body and she called stiles to tell him.

they knew they needed more help to catch them and rachel told klaus what was going on and they met up with scott, isaac and derek.

klaus and derek seemed to be nice to each other which rachel didn't quite understand why.

they all got in derek's car so scott could talk to chris about helping them.

"do you think this is gonna work?" isaac asked derek.

"nope." derek replied.

"nor do i." klaus replied.

"if chris sees you, he's gonna lose it." derek told klaus.

"well, with kate and gerard out of the way chris isn't too much of a threat is he?" klaus asked as derek stayed quiet.

"so your, uh... your sister..." isaac said as derek glared at him.