Meeting Mr. Park

Y/N P.O.V.

My alarm goes off and my eyes shoot open from the sudden sound. I let out a grunt as i slap the snooze button and roll over onto my back, extending my arms and legs as i arch my back, my ribs are exposed as I stretch and I proceed to roll off my bed. I completely turn off my alarm clock as I grab my phone and make my way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, my long dark hair is messy and my brown eyes have bags under them but i mentally slap myself and smile. Trying to offer myself some kind of comfort. It really didnt help. I let out a sigh as i pull my hair back and wash my face and brush my teeth. Letting my hair down, I rearrange the loose hairs so it looks presentable. Returning to my room, I sit infront of my desk and turn on the ring light on my mirror and I start applying my makeup.

Finishing my makeup I sit back and look at my face. Good enough. Its about 7:30 and my shift starts around 8:00. I shuffle around my room and find a black lace bra and matching pair of underwear. I place them on my bed and walk over to my closet. I walk in and I scan the clothes. I spot a thin, white button up blouse. I pull it out and place it on my bed next to my black underwear set. I make my way to my dresser and look for a pair of pants cuz sweetie its supposed to be cold today. I find a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, I shrug as i place them on the bed as well. I pull off my oversized
blue T-shirt and quickly grab my bra to cover myself up, still feeling uneasy from the night before.

Continuing on changing, the feeling of paranoia creeping in slowly I finally slide my last piece of clothing on and head out to the kitchen. Its about 7:45 and it takes me around 15 minutes to get to work with out traffic. "Shit" i say under my breath as I run and grab my bag, keys,my  phone and shove my wallet in my ass pocket. Almost running up to the door, i quickly slid my feet into a pair of white timberlands, completely disregarding the dress code and head out the door with out thinking to double check how i look in the mirror. I run to my car and hurriedly put my keys in the ignition. I quickly pull out of the parking lot and my tires screech as I drive down the street.

Arriving at work 7 minutes late, i run in the front doors and greet the receptionist. "Good morning!" I say as I walk past and make my way to the elevator. I press the button for the doors to open and as the steel doors peel away, about 8 people swarm out of the elevator and I quickly push past them and slam my finger on the 5th floor button about 10 times and finally the doors close. I let out a sigh as the elevator starts its ascent to the 5th floor. Surprisingly, the elevator was empty the whole ride up and I didnt feel suffocated like i usually do. Finally reaching my floor the doors open and I hurry out and rush down the corridor. Spotting my desk I quickly set my things down and make my way back to Mr. Jinhui's office. I knock on the door and he opens it rather quickly. His face was a little flushed "ahhhhh~" he weakly laughs "Y/N-ssi! Your here. I thought you had forgotten" he gestures for me to enter his office and I do.

"Forget about what sir?" I ask, still looking at him. "About me" a voice called from behind me. I spun and was greeted by a very good looking young man. "O-oh. Uhm" i studder as i glance over to Mr. Jinhui who looks terrified. "Ahhhh Y/N-ssi! Your so funny. Of course you didnt forget about Mr. Park" I nod now understanding the situation. HOLD ON. You mean to tell me that this fine ass man is Park Jimin? I thought he was an old perv. What is going on?? "Of course not sir! Your greet just took me by surprise. I thought you were ill." I say as confidently as I can. I look over to Mr. Park and bow. "Sorry I'm late, sir. But I will make it up to you to the best of my ability" why the fuck did i say that? How am I going to do that?

I stand again and he walks around the couch in the middle of the office and stands infront of me. He was truly breathtaking. His face was strong but also soft and his eyes were sexy but cute. He was very obviously in shape and it was very, very, alluring. I mentally slap myself as I notice him still getting closer to me. He's maybe a little less than a foot away from me and i can smell his cologne. It was captivating. I look up to meet his gaze and he shot me a smile "you better make it up to me, I've waited a long time." He says as he inches closer to my ear. His voice sent goosebumps over my body. I dont move. I take it, because well, this is my job. Mr. Jinhui clears his throat interrupting Mr. Park from doing anything further. "Y/N-ssi. Would you show Mr. Park around the office please." He said as he gestures us to the door. Mr. Park exits first but as I walk past Mr. Jinhui, he hands me the little button thing that alerts the receptionists desk. "If anything happens, use this. Know that if you do, your not in any trouble." I nod. I'm really glad hes my boss. He actually cares about me.