Chapter 74 // 17 weeks later

You and Loki stood, smiles as wide as ever, "So, how do we do this?" "Just cut it already, you know how!" An impatient Clint called out. You laughed and you both cut the cake.

"Brother! You are going to be a great father to your daughter!" Thor smiled, hugging Loki. Loki smiled thankfully, "Thank you, I appreciate it." "And here we thought Thor was going to be the accidental parent," Tony laughed, swallowing his bite of cake. Thor turned, shocked, pretending to be offended.

"Hey," Steve approached you with a smile, "Have you and Loki thought of any names for her?" "Well, before we knew, we picked out Midgardian names, and we decided on Alfie if it were a boy or Abigail for a girl." You said; a huge smile thinking of calling out to a daughter. "So Abigail... it's nice, any reason?" He wondered. "When we were having a look, we saw it meant joyful father, or something close. I thought it was nice," You turned to look to Loki who was smiling with Tony and Bruce, "It's what I hope for him when she's born— I'm sorry, was that too much?" Steve chuckled, shaking his head, "It's alright. You really love him don't you?" He asked, looking back to him for a moment. "So much," You whispered with a smile, your heart not being able to cope with the sudden burst of love you had for him.

"Did you get too excited?" He laughed. "What do you mean?" "They both start with A," He chuckled again. "Oh—" You laughed, "A little I guess."