5

7/05/18
author

the two walk in silence as if they went invisible. the two didn't want any attention at the moment. they were sick and tired of the insults and punches. but the two latters know they can't do anything about it.

they were almost at the door only to be stopped by none other than jeon jeongguk himself.

conversations had quieted down and all attention was at the three boys. the tension was thick and it felt suffocating. jeongguk was about to speak when his best friend slash lamb skewers buddy.

"gguk just leave them alone for now. it's useless," jeongguk nods at him and walks away. the latter smiles at the two and lets them go.

the two smiles at the latter and walks away grateful they didn't have to face jeongguk today.

--

the two soon arrived at the rooftop greeting jin as soon as they met eyes.

"you didn't meet the wrath of jeon jeongguk today?" jin asks curiously but he was happy his two best friends weren't bruised like they are whenever they meet up.

taehyung shoots his head while jimin was busy typing words and looking at his phone with his whole attention.

taehyung elbows jimin softly and jimin's head rose up meeting eyes with his two best friends.

"what?"

"you avoided jeon jeongguk today since your not bruised. how?"

jimin's cheeks was tinted pink but it was very light so the two didn't notice it.

"yoongi hyung saved us," as soon as jimin finished his sentence his attention was back to his phone.

the boys looked at each other in confusion but decided to not push it further.

it was a rare moment for jimin to have his phone beeping so the two let jimin have his moment with the person he was texting.

the two not realizing it was min yoongi.