3

5/29/18
Author

Taehyung scrolled up and down twitter as he was currently dying of boredom. His best friend stayed at school for the dance club. And jin hyung was cooking somewhere.

Taehyung didn't bother to ask him.

Taehyung was a quiet one and mostly kept to himself. He finds himself strange. He was independent but at the same time a very broke student so he couldn't really be independent at the moment.

Taehyung was once a popular kid believe it or not but a rumor spread he was gay and all things went downhill. Taehyung hated it at first because of the glares and whispering. Pointing fingers at him, pushing him to the floor, etc.

But taehyung didn't bother. It was fun being alone but of course he also had friends.

1. Jimin
2. Jin hyung
3. Baekhyun hyung
etc.

He talked to people but he didn't bother remembering their names.

But there was a boy that caught his eye. He had big doe eyes, always seen wearing a emo hoodie and always with a different girl.

He was part of a very popular group at school. In fact taehyung thought he was the leader of the group but once more he didn't bother wasting his saliva or oxygen for a guy who always pushes him, kick him in the stomach and making taehyung cry all night and think of suicide.

Taehyung didn't care if he kept doing those things because

He loves the doe eye boy very much.