Chapter 6

Sleep didn't come as easily as I thought it would last night. I would hope that the shock of the situation would get through my system and just completely knock me out but nope it had the entire opposite effect. Instead I stayed awake looking out the window that occupied the wall next to my bed in what I am now guessing is my room. Sigh when did life become a shit show for me.
     Getting up from the bed I made my way over to my bag that I threw into the corner of the room and started looking for a fresh pair of clothes. After getting annoyed I ended up emptying my entire bag onto the floor and picked up the clothes that fell out. Throwing on a pair of black shorts and a black baggy jumper that reached my knees. I finally decided to adventure out into the hall and find my friends, who are hopefully still alive, and to also make sure they don't fuck up and get us killed. Opening the door that leads to Billy's room I find to my surprise all the boys dressed and talking to each other. Their clones they got to be clones, I think in my head cause this ain't normal.
  "There she is sleeping beauty told ya she'd be the last one here", Damien shouted to me as I closed the door.

"For your information I didn't sleep a wink and could you shut up there's killers all around us dipshit"

"Join the club i don't think any of us slept good last night not after that", Billy says as the boys shake their heads in agreement. Making my way over I sit down on the bed next to Deklin, "Wait where is John, shouldn't he be here", I ask looking around.
"That's the thing we don't know we went to his room and all his stuff is gone"

"You don't think he tried to run do you"

"If he did he a dead man now, besides that boy couldn't run for shit of ya ask me", Robert says with his eyes closed, "I mean it ain't got nothin to do with us if his little punk ass can't handle it". He has a point they made it clear that if we were to try and run then they would kill us but if he did make it out alive or if any of us did we couldn't live a calm normal life could we, I mean thinking about it we would be constantly checking over our shoulders and being paranoid to fuck with fear that they would be there waiting to kill us. We can't even go back to our families in fear of endangering them, basically we can kiss a normal life goodbye and say hello to whatever this life will be like.

"Yo earth to Emma", blinking my eyes a bit and shaking my head I turn to the boys, "What's up".
  "You alright you spaced out on us for a bit, if you are really tired you can rest here for a bit", Billy says looking worried.
"I'm fine I was just thinking over everything that's all", I say with a small smile on my face.

After a bit of talking we all decided to leave the room and head downstairs to see if anyone was home because so far it was deadly silent and that ain't fun when your in a house of killers.
We stand in the living room looking around to find it empty as if nobody lived here empty.
"Alright where are they don't tell me we imagined it or something cause what drugs did we take", Robert says just before David hits him on the back of the head.
"Don't be stupid Robert nobody took anything"

"I know ,I know geez I was only trying to lighten the mood up a little was that so bad", Robert holds his hands up in a I surrender pose before walking forward into the kitchen.
"Ain't nobody home, we got the house to our selves".
Everyone seems to physically relax and small smiles appear on everyone's faces, "You don't think Ben will mind if we play a little game or two do you", Deklin asks as him and the rest are looking for food.
I shrug my shoulders at him and say,"I don't see the harm in it, the rules were that we don't try to run so I guess it should be fine, let me set it up for us".

Turning around I start walking forwards only to be met with a hard chest and an arm sneak around my wait. "Now now princess what were you about to do hmm not running I hope cause I'd hate to kill you guys", a deep voice says in my ear as I feel a sharp knife trace my cheek a little. Looking up I see those lidless blue eyes staring right back at me and a carved smile that seems to stretch more when he sees the shock and little fear show in my eyes. Well fuck so much for games.