Chapter 4

Looking around I see that the guys are all in a similar positions with someone or something stopping them from running. Glancing up I see the face of my captor, eyes widening in realisation of who is holding me. The pale white skin, lidless eyes, scruffy black hair that's poking out from under the hood of his white hoodie but that smile, the carved sinister smile that sits on his face seems to widen as he realises that I'm looking at him. Looking over to Billy to see if he notices who they are too. Catching his eyes I can tell he does as we share the same look of realisation.
"L-Look w-we didn't mean to disturb you", Robert puts his hands up as best as he could.

"Yeah we were told this place was abandoned", David says with a shaky voice.

"Why would an abandoned place have power and a fridge full of food", the guy holding Deklin says whilst holding his scalpel closer to his neck. I have to admit it was stupid of us not to put the pieces together that someone was living here, I feel so stupid for thinking about that now.
"Yeah you could let us go I mean you don't want the police after you guys when they realise that a group of teens went missing", I would face palm right now at what Robert just said if my arms weren't restricted. Of course they don't know who these people are. It's a surprise that Deklin, Damien and Robert hang out with me, Billy, David and John. Those there are the jocks the guys that are popular and always go to parties and shit like that. The rest of us are all the outcasts. So the thoughts of them knowing who the hell these guys are is very slim.
I can tell Robert is about to say something stupid so I cut in before he can.

"Guys these aren't normal killers"

"Oh yeah Emma cause they look like killers to me", Damien snaps at me.

"Shut up Damien, these guys are creepypasta"

"No way those stories that you and Billy read and believe in"

"If you don't believe me then look around and open your eyes shithead", I growl back at him.
Some of the creepypasta start laughing a little at us arguing with each other. One thing about me is that I have a short temper and ain't afraid to talk back and if the situation is needed then fight someone. I see John at the right being held by Jane the killer, he seems to be enjoying it which is gross. Looking past John I see Robert getting cornered by smile dog and grinny the cat. Damien is being held by ticci Toby who has his classic hatchet at his throat. Billy is being held by laughing jack who has his hand around Billy's neck. David is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall with wide eyes as Masky and hoodie stand above him.
Deklin was on the left of me being held by Eyeless jack who has his scalpel against the side of Deklins neck. All in all we were screwed if one of us makes a wrong move then it's the end of us.

Sighing I let my head fall forward, all my thoughts are getting muddled up in my head all possible outcomes lead to us dying a horrible death, either by poison, stabbed to death, or throat cut I can't piece together a plan for us. Hearing shuffling from my side followed by a thump I see Jane lying on the floor holding her stomach. Suddenly I don't feel Jeff holding me instead I feel a hand grab me and pull me behind them in a protective manor. Realising it's John and piecing together that he managed to get out of janes hold and punched Jeff hard enough for him to let me go. I stand beside him shaking slightly not because of shock well maybe a little because of shock but because this is exactly what I didn't want to happen and now I don't know what will happen that doesn't involve us dying. Seeing that Jeff is on the floor holding the side of his face with a clear look on his face that screamed that he's pissed, I try to prepare myself for whatever move comes next.

"You little shit" Jeff says whilst wiping a little bit of blood off his face, "You deserve what happens next". Jeff crosses the room quickly not giving John time to react as next thing he was on the floor with Jeff on top knife above his head read to kill him. I jump forward to knock Jeff off but get pulled away, arms wrap around my waist trapping my arms against them. Looking up I see a dark blue mask with black tar dripping out of its eye sockets and I immediately know that it's eyeless jack but wasn't he holding Deklin. Looking over I see hoodie holding Deklins hands behind his back in a uncomfortable position.

"It's time for you to Go To Sleep", closing my eyes not wanting to see my friend get stabbed I wait to hear the scream but it doesn't come. Opening my eyes I see Jeff dangling in the air with a long black tentacle thing wrapped around his neck. A loud static sound fills my head causing me to close my eyes tightly. Feeling EJ let go of me I fall to the ground holding my head, opening my eyes a little I look over to see all my friends in the same position of holding their heads in pain as the static becomes louder. Forcing my head up I see what's causing this pain. There he is just like the story, a tall slim figure in a suit with a red tie. He has pale skin but what gets us is that blank face there's no facial features just pale blank face staring at us. The long black tentacles sprout out his back and swing back and forth as if in anger.

Dropping Jeff onto the floor the faceless man (who I already knew as slenderman)  turns towards us and as he did a deep voice that held authority echoed though our head after the static dying out.
"Now onto those who dared step foot into my mansion", a shiver ran down my spine as I look at that blank face and one word floats around my head. Shit.