Chapter 5

Forcing us all into a line and onto our knees in front of the famous slender man. The pale blank face looks at us and we can already tell that we were in deep shit. To me this looks like a parent giving their kids into trouble whilst the other siblings laugh at our misfortune so it's kinda funny in my eyes but I'm just immature when it comes to situations that make me nervous or scared.
"Now children what idea made you trespass into my mansion", a deep voice echoed in our heads suddenly.

"We were having a competition sir", Damien speaks up as the rest of us stay quiet.

"A competition explain what this competition is", slender says folding his long arms in what seems like interest.

"Myself, Robert and David were seeing who is the most manly", Damien points to himself, Robert and David as he speaks, "The rest were there to be judges for us".

Hearing snickering from the side I turn my head a little to see Ben laughing at us and a few outs holding in their laughs. "Wow you guys are stupid but funny I give you that", Ben says laughing, "First you had a campfire in the middle of the woods, then you sat and played some video games, raided our fridge, punched Jeff and nearly jumped him to save your friend and now this competition is the cause of it", Ben starts laughing harder then before causing more of them to join in.

"It is highly amusing to think about it but they must face the fact that they can't leave here alive", slender's voice echoes through our heads. My eyes widen in fear at the thought of me dying here, my friends look the same but something else seems to spark in us almost look like acceptance I mean what did we suspect to happen when running into killers to get off with a slap to the wrist of course not we knew the risk of possibly dying. Reaching out I gently grab Deklins hand and smile lightly as he does the same to Billy and before I know it we all are holding each other's hand and look up with a smile. Shock is clearly written on their faces at the fact we are accepting what is to come to us and it's clear even slender is taken back by it.

"What an amusing bunch of children either your stupid or brave", slender sounds amused by this.

"We are both sir. We are equally brave and stupid to think we would walk away alive from this", I say, "but in all honesty we are all one of a kind here".

"That you are, I would like to offer you all a deal"
We all look up confused at his words cause like we were about to die two seconds ago and now you wanna offer us a deal slendy you can't do that to our hearts.
"Come work for us as a creepypasta or as a house keep but you cannot leave this place and sneak away to the real world for if you do then you will die", slender stands waiting for our choice and if we wanna live then we only have one choice.
"We will do it" we all say at the same time sealing our fates to someone we read about online or play a video game named after. We sealed our fate and our lives with the one and only slenderman.
"Wait what your offering then a place here instead of killing them that's bullshit slendy", Jeff growls at him whilst looking at us.

"Yes Jeffery I am due to the rise of zalgos minions plus hunters around this area our hands are getting more tied by the day"

"Wait hunters, what are hunters", I ask slender.

"Hunters are what we call the group of humans that well hunt us down and before you say anything about killing them, we can't it would cause more suspicion to these woods of humans suddenly started dying by large amount"

"So why us"

"We need allies that are human so they can get day to day stuff done such as shopping, scouting etc. Also you all highly amuse me"

Nodding my head in understanding of why he hired us and also I'm thanking the stars that we get to live just not what we wanted but living is living I guess we can't be picky plus it's creepypasta any fans would kill to be here (no pun intended). Slender tells us that we can pick out our own rooms in the mansion and decorate them the way we want.

We all sit in my room which is next to Jeff's room and discuss the events that have happened in the last few hours and trust me the shock hasn't worn off yet.
"We stared death right in the face and survived dude", Robert says whilst clinging onto Damien shaking him about.

"Yeah we did but at what cost tho I mean we can't really run away cause they would kill us"

"Damien's right we can't run away so I guess we make do with it", I say.

"Yeah I mean we have our own rooms, we live in a big mansion, plenty of foods, zero rent to pay and awesome company"

"Plus unlimited video games thanks to Ben"

"Yeah we are living the dream here, so I'm gonna enjoy it anyone else"

We all agree with what Billy is saying to us because it's true, we are living the dream for a lot of people so why would we run away. I mean some of us didn't even have a future at least I didn't and Billy will say that he didn't either really the only people that had a life was the three jocks, Robert, Damien and Deklin. The rest of us saw ourselves as a lost cause to society.

Falling onto my bed I stare up at my ceiling, the guys have long left my room and retreated back to their own. I feel my eyes grow heavy as the fatigue of the day becomes to much and not long after I'm asleep, next to a room that holds a killer that I thought wasn't real and in a mansion that holds more of those killers that were only stories to me but yet they are real.