Chapter 10

*** Couple months later***

"Come on hurry up Kat" yelled Ashley, I woke up late today and she has a finals test today for math as I walked outside I rushed to her nice car.

"I'm here"

"Good because we have 5 minutes to get to school on a 10 minute drive" she yelled as she took off really fast down the street.

"Ash slow down!"

"Kat calm down I know how to drive" she laughed.

"ASH LOOK OUT!" I screamed before everything went black all I could hear was a faint voice telling me to fight......

◇◇◇Jays POV ◇◇◇

"Where is Kat, where is she, could she be sick, is she hurt, maybe she slept in, I'm going to text her but I've already texted her 20 times and called her 6"

"Dude calm down she will be here" Ethan said trying to get me to shut up.

●○Kat never came to school neither did Ashley and Jay knew somthing was wrong so he skipped his football practice and went home early. ○●

5:00pm NEWS--There has been a incident on road 36! The road will remain closed till the road is clean there were 2 Teenage girls in one car and 1 grown man in the other as of now 1 dead and 2 in serous condition.
Dead- Ashley Montgomery
In serious condition- Matt Malcom and Kat Hanson. Now let's look at the weather for this week......

◇◇◇Brads POV◇◇◇ Earlier that day-- I was late to school, I saw it go down, a nice red Car slammed into another a silver van, car parts went flying

◇◇◇Brads POV◇◇◇
Earlier that day-- I was late to school, I saw it go down, a nice red Car slammed into another a silver van, car parts went flying.

As I jumped out to cheak on the people I saw blood and lots of it mostly coming from the red convertible.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"There's been a wreck on road 36 near brownedge road"

"Sir we are sending help right away can you explain how bad it is?"

"By the way i see it it's pretty serious there is blood coming from both sides of a red convertible but mostly more from the drivers side"

"Sir, can you get anyone out as of now, help is on the way."

"I can try" I said before walking over to the drivers side I then saw a sight no one would ever want to see it was Ashley and Kat the both looked badly injured.

"Hello 911 person when will the help get here they are in serious condition I don't think they have much time"

"Sir have you checked both parties of people, and I repeat help is almost there just another minute."

I quickly cheeked the other car lucky he was still ok and awake, hello sir can you get out, are you stuck?

"Help I can't feel my leg" he yelled

"Sir help is on the way just stay calm I'll be back I need to cheak on the other vehicle they seem unconisous."

Kat! You need to wake up! You can't leave me! I yelled while trying to get her out. once the help got here i quickly explained before turning away to watch them put Ashley in a body bag and take her away. I noticed the medics were pumping on Kats chest and trying to get her to breath. The other medic got a body bag out of the amblance.

"No you can't give up she can't die" I said right before Kat let out a gasp for air.

A/N ---Sorry for short chapter I've not been in the mood for writing
Sorry agian for the chapter anyway what will Kat think about her friend dying or most importantly will she survive?