Beach Party (Part 2)

◇◇◇Kats POV◇◇◇

   As Brad and I Arrived he looked at me with his beutiful eyes and asked "you ready to go"
"Ready as I'll ever be" I huffed.
We both got out of the car and started walking toward the party, I hung out with Brad for about 5 minutes till some brown haired girl with hazel eyes came over and asked Brad to dance. He was not sure at first but I forced him to go anyway.

   "Well well well if it isn't the girl who slapped me" I shot my head to see last face I ever wanted to see again.
"Leave me alone Chris"
"Now why would I want to do that" he smirked as the words came out of his mouth.
"Chris hurry up!" Said Cindy as she walked over to us "Oh it's you" she said disgustingly.
I looked down at my feet and next thing I know Lindsey showed up also,
"Who invited her" she said while having a smirk of disgust on her face. I kept my head down till j heard foot steps aproch us.

   "You guys need to leave her alone and mind your own business" I jumped at the voice and quickly realized it was Jay. "whatever she's not worth my time" said Chris then walked away with Cindy and Lindsey closely following
"Thanks Jay"
"No problem I wasn't gonna let them idiots just bully you"
"Your the best" I said not even thinking about what I just said. I stood there beside Jay for a couple of seconds before I felt his arm snake around my waist, so I just leaned on him because I knew it would be a long night.

   We stood there like that for about 3 whole minutes before I felt Brads cold stare on me so I quickly pulled away before brad go mad.
"Sorry" I apologized
"it's fine" said Jay
Once Brad pried the young girl off of him he walked over to me and jay.
"Jay you better be careful where you put your arms, she came with me" said Brad in a threatening tone
"Oh yeah well by the looks of it you left Kat to go dance with a different girl" said Jay just as bad.
"JUST STOP BOTH OF YOU" I said before storming off into the crowd of people.

◇◇◇Jays POV◇◇◇

   As Kat stormed off I gave Brad a look what you did look and went off to see if I could find her. I looked around in the crowd but she was no where to be seen where could she be I wondered as I walked away from the crowd and toward the water and as I looked up I saw Kat on the beach
"Dam she's so pretty" I mumbled to myself.

 I looked around in the crowd but she was no where to be seen where could she be I wondered as I walked away from the crowd and toward the water and as I looked up I saw Kat on the beach "Dam she's so pretty" I mumbled to myself

◇◇◇ Brads POV◇◇◇

   I cursed inside my head for making Kat so mad at me
"Why did do that" I thought I glanced around to see if I could see her but I couldn't find her so I looked around for Jay once I spotted him I followed his eyes and they were set on the most beautiful sight ever.

I quickly walked over to Kat and stood beside her before Jay could because there is no way I would let him steal my date.
"Oh hey Brad"
"sorry about earlier Kat I just went in defensive mode"

"Its fine I just with you and Jay would get along and not fight it pains me seeing my two friends fight"

"Ill be nicer from now on" I said softly before picking up her hand and squeezing it gently.
"Kat I think I love you" I blurted out the words and her eyes got real big but before she could say anything I kissed her.

◇◇◇ Jays POV ◇◇◇

   As I saw brad walk over to Kat I instantly felt jealous, why didn't I go to her once I saw her I thought maybe if I just go to her now but all my thoughts went away once I saw Brad kiss her.

   I instantly got pissed off at brad and walked off to my car and pulled out and drove home.