Chapter 20

After exploring the bungalow multiple times, I finally have the blueprint of it at the back of my head. I decided to then search for the man who invited me here. To what and why he wanted me to be here.
    "Harry!," I yelled, hoping to get a response but received none in return.
    "Harry," I yelled once more.
    "Daddy!" I finally yelled what he wants me to call him, in which I received a quick response of my name being called.
    I followed the voice, which leads to the front yard.
    "You called," was the first thing he said, once I shut the front door closed.
    "Yes I did,"
    "Why?" he asked, his eyes still glued to the waves.
    "I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming, at the beach?" I asked, looking down at my once bright white shoes.
    "I guess," was the only thing I needed to hear before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the beach. I laughed loudly, as we ran through the field of flowers and stopped once my feet reach the sand. Removing my shoes and socks, as he does the same.
    Sadly I wasn't wearing any swimsuit, so I was stuck wearing my underwear, which consist of my favorite lace bra and and the matching lace undies.
    After I gently placed my clothes underneath my shoes, I received a whistle from the man who was also just in his boxers. I blushed, looking down at the ground. Using my bare hands to cover my body before running to the water.
    "Wait up," he yelled, before sprinting to where I was.
    The water is now reaching my waist as I swam farther away from kand. Lucky for me, I have been swimming since I can remember.
    "Gotcha," wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me underwater.
    I giggled, lowkey drowning in the midst of it all. But for now, drowning is really the least of my worries.
    "Hi,"I whispered as we surfaced up into the top. My legs kicked the water endlessly, as he stood as if it's nothing.
    "Do you like my surprise?" he asked, his head tilting to the side.
    "I love it," I smiled.
    He shook his head, the water getting everywhere.
    Not going to lie. He looks absolutely stunning right now. With the sunlight hitting all the right places. His eyes looks so bright and happy. Oh how I wish this specific moment was last.
    A kiss brought me back to reality. The kiss that turned to a rushed make out, his tongue liking the bottom of my lips asking for entrance. In which I complied.
    My legs wrapped around his waist, as his hand laid on my behind supporting me. My hands wrapped around his neck, travelling to the back of his neck where I restlessly gripped his hair. He gave my butt a squeeze, earning another yelp in surprise from me and him laughing. Slowly his right hand travelled up to my breast, squeezing my boob. In which I moaned to.
    He pulled back from the kiss, resting our foreheads together. He gave my nose a light peck. I closed my eyes, hugging him tighter. Enjoying what we are right now. He laid his head on my shoulder, showring my neck with kisses. Right before, biting on the spot in which I moaned to whenever he kisses it.
    "We should go back inside before I take you right here, right now," those were the only thing he said before, carrying me bridal style and walking to the bungalow. He left our clothes on the sand, as he march his way straight to the house.
    Once we arrived at the bungalow, I received a call. I groaned at the sight, as I reach for my phone on the sofa. "Hello?" I whispered, as he shower my neck with kisses.
    "Is this Anastasia Roland?" the lady asked on the other side. I mouthed to harry to stop, pushing him away as I walk away from him.
    "I recommend for you to please sit somewhere," she whispered, her voice so melancholy. "This is Hannah Davis, your mom's nurse, and well I'm calling on behalf of Winona Roland. I'm afraid I have some bad news," she paused, as my heart dropped to my stomach.
    "Your mother has passed of organ failure at thirteen hundred during a surgery, the doctors have said it might've the infection resulted from not being cured last time. I am deeply sorry for your loss, I truly am. Please come to the hospital as soon as you can so we can discuss the transportation of the body. Again, I am deeply sorry for you loss, the doctors has tried all they can to bring her back but was an unable to. We will explain more about what happened once you get here," and with that she ended the call.
    My phone dropped to the floor, as Harry stare at me unsure of what just happened. I couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking me. My heart was racing and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for my mother to save me. But she never did, and the only one there was Harry he stared at me confused. I choked a cry for help, as droplets of tears started run down my cheeks. This is it, this is the end for me.
    My sadness turned to anger as I pointed at the man in front of me. "You!" I yelled, screaming at him, tears still run down my face like a waterfall.
    "You promise me you'll take care of my mom," I yelled, still pointing at him enraged. I stared him down, walking towards him as my hands clenched ready to pound.   
    "You killed her," I yelled punching straight at his chest, I flared punching him again as hard as I can, but with my state it was no more than weak slap on the face. I cried falling into him as he catches me with both hand pulling me into a hug. "You promised you'd take care of my mom, but now she's gone," I sobbed, his arms wrapped around me pulling me into a hug.
    "She's gone, and I didn't even get to say goodbye," I cried, "she's gone, Harry, she's gone," I whispered.

Harry's POV
    After her little breakdown, we rushed to put on new clothes before driving of to the hospital. I called right before leaving the house to let them about our presence and how we hoped to know everything about the cause of death. We arrived at the hospital flustered, both our hair damped as she run into the room in which her mother used to stay at to find it empty. We talked to all the nurses and doctors that was to take care of her mother, to find them all explaining the same thing. Now we are on our way to the hotel, no more than two blocks from the hospital.
    Minutes have passed since we have driven, leaving the hospital behind, before she spoke a word. Her question was so heartbreaking to hear, as her voice cracked with each attempt to say the last word.
"Is mom really dead," she whispered, looking down at her lap. I held her hand with one of my mine as I continue to pay attention to what was in front of me.
"Would they ever lie to you," I brought her hand up to my lips, before giving it a kiss.
We arrived at the hotel, to have the young girl I was with crying a river. She cried loudly, a cry that broke my heart into million of pieces. Her cries were more than crying, it was a desolate sobbing that comes from a person who is drained of all hope. For the whole three days we were at the hotel, I was so unsure of what to do. I would take her to eat, and nothing more. I tried to talk to her, but she didn't't talk to me. All she did was sink into her knees at the bed, not caring about anything. By the third day she was drained of tears, that she cried dry.
I called Rose about my absence telling them that I had to go to New York for an urgent meeting. As Anastasia called about the death and her staying with her aunts an hour away from our house and 30 minutes away from the hospital.
We sat silently beside each other, as today will be the last day till we have to go back to my family who awaits for both our arrivals.
"How are you coping?" I asked. She looked up to me with fire in her eyes gone, as if it was put down with ice water, if possible she looks even more pale than before. I'm not used to this, it made me uneasy. I want her to give freely like she always does but she won't. It was like she crawled right back inside some invisible shell and no matter how hard I try she's unreachable. Her swollen eyes moved slowly, like they're, an effort to move. I want to crack my usual jokes but I know she won't laugh. I'm sitting next to her, but it feels like we are on two different places on earth.
-
IM SEEING HARRY TOMORROW OMG AT KEYARENA SEATTLE, IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING LMK AND LETS HAVE A LITTLE CHAT AHHA.