three (edited)

Anastasia POV
    "When do you want to start?" his voice rasped.

    "As soon as possible please." I answered, looking around frantic. My thought splaying games that they can hear our conversation.

    "Tomorrow, we will meet at my local cafe. I'll send someone to come pick you up," He said, making me let out a relief, if he only wants to go to a cafe as our source of hanging out then I really don't mind at all.

    "Okay." Mumbling.

    "Get Payne in here! This is way over our fucking budget!" he yelled as I pull the phone away from my ears. "Hey sorry baby, but daddy has work to do. Bye baby." My best friend's step dad informed me, my best friend's dad. This is so wrong, but I need the money or my mother's going to slip off my fingers. I need to do this, my mom needs me.

    "What do you say doll?" Mr. Styles asked reminding me that he hasn't ended the call yet.

    "Goodbye?" I asked unsure if goodbyes still work these days.

    "Goodbye what?" He kept asking, making me unsure about all of this. "Goodbye Mr. Styles."

    "No honey, it's daddy. I'll let it pass this time, but next time you don't say daddy, it's $50 off your paycheck. Glad you came around." The line went blank.

    It's now 9:45 am and a saturday, I am still waiting for him to call me. It taste so vile to be calling him daddy, specially that he is my best friend's actual daddy.

    Few minutes have passed till I received a message signing that the driver will be here in no more than 20 minutes. And how it will be nothing fancy and that I can dress casually.

After contemplating to wear skirts or dresses, I decided to wear my high waisted gingham skort with a random white crop top. All of the sudden, the doorbell went off as it sent me jumping out of my skin.

    "Miss Anastasia Roland?" A 50 year old man asked, still unaware whether to trust this man or not.

    "This is she." I answered locking the door behind me.

    "My name is Tommy Rose, but please call me Tom. Mr. Styles is waiting for you." He then started walking ahead of me, but stopped in front of the same range rover I was in yesterday. I mounted the car as it brought back memories just yesterday about our little talk.

    Minutes have passed till we arrived in front of a hotel. I am guessing this is Harry's definition of local cafe.

    "Follow me please." Mr. Ross said as we reached a velvet door, with VIP inscribed on it. If I was being honest, if no one told me that this is a cafe, I would've thought for it to be a club. From the plush red velvet cushions to the dimly lit atmosphere.

    "This is the farthest I can go, if I'm not wrong he should be seated outside in the balcony, that's his usual spot. Have fun," he said, before opening the door for me.

There I was welcomed by the smell of coffee and tobacco, with classical playing on the background. Surprisingly this room was bright, as the glass walls surround the whole area. I made my way to the balcony, as spotted him sitting by himself facing what looks to be the lake.    

    "So what made you change your mind?" He asked as soon as I sat down, still not facing me.
    "Personal problems." Shrugging my shoulders lightly as I look at the menu and read the list of foods that made my mouth water.

    "Well dolly, you know we have to make some rules right?" Daddy asked, as I nodded my head still looking at the menu, when his rough hands rest itself on my thigh under the table hidden from other people's eyes.