Chapter 18

The ride to their house was quiet and uncomfortable. It was evident that there was something wrong, the tense in the air was thick. The whole ride, I felt him look back through the mirror, but I looked everywhere but him. I do not care about him or the contract anymore, and I want out of it, I need out of it. I will find a way to pay for my mother's bill, maybe even pay him if he wants me too. I just know that I don't want dirty money being used for my mother.
    We arrived to their supposed just a big house, and not a mansion. The house filled with memories of my best friend and I, and hopefully it stays that way.
    "Go freshen up, you know your room already. I'll meet you there, and maybe we should have a little sleepover if you want," my best friend whispered as she pull me into a side hug.
    "If you don't mind, I'd like to just sleep and rest right now. Maybe tomorrow?" I smiled sympathetically. Hopefully she understand that I literally just want peace and quiet. I need time for myself and think over everything, and how we are going to end this on going relationship, if it's even called a relationship.
    "I understand, I'll see you tomorrow then," Dee kissed me goodbye before splitting ways from each other.
    I now rest tiredly on my now plush silk duvet and soft feathery pillows. How cliché, but they are the Styles. Their house is literally a castle itself. I looked around the dimly lit room, with the moonlight shining through the window being the only light that shines the room. What have I gotten myself into.
    Just as I was about to drift off, a knock on the door interrupted my sleeping. The door opened slightly as I sat up to face the culprit.
    "Dee, it's half past eleven. I'm so sorry but I told you-" I turned around to be astonished with the sight right now. There stood the man I've been dreading to see. Although now he was in his pajamas, plain old striped pajamas. And not his typical suit and tie.
    "Do you mind?" he whispered, sitting at the end of the bed.
    "I was unsure whether not or to talk to you after that incident. I'm not sure whether if it was my fault or not, and I just wanted to clear things up between us," he whispered, his eyes boring right through my glossy ones. Although for once it held emotion, even though I still can't distinguish it properly, I was sure there was emotion hidden between his green orbs.
    "What's wrong doll??" he continued, getting closer to me as I sat emotionless on the bed. My back leaned against the wire headboard.
    "Dolly, I asked you what's wrong," his voice was stern. I shut my eyes closed hugging my legs closer to me. Hoping that for once, he would just disappear.
    "I," I started.
    "I want out of it," I held my breath waiting for an outbreak. And an outbreak it was.
    "Is this what the fuck it has all been about? You signed those contracts knowing what you are getting yourself into, and now you're telling me. After not even a 2 month long that you are going to fucking back out?"He whispered yelled, his rough hands gripping my arms away from my face.
    "Fucking look at me Anastasia," he muttered, holding my face up to him. His grip got tighter with each second that pass.
    "Anastasia," my face was squished between his fingers. I opened my eyes to meet his dark ones.
    "This is why I don't fucking deal with girls your age. You are all the same. Same fucking thing. Wanting money and gifts and everything, and in return men like I don't get nothing but your fucking emotional breakdowns," a tear escaped my left eye, as I felt stabbed with every word he says. "Now you have the nerve to tell me that you're backing out? For fucks sake Anastasia, we have a contract for a whole year. A legal contract, that says you can't back out in any matter. Can you not fucking read?"
    His speech continued as my mind wanders off. When he mentioned about us, girls my age being all the same made me wonder. Has he dealt with other girls before?
    "Anastasia are you fucking listening to me?" he yelled, hopefully this room was soundproof as I am sure that everyone has heard that by now.
    "You said girls my age are all the same? Does that mean you have other girls? Wow," I whispered backing up even more from him.
    "Is that the only thing you got from that whole thing?" although his voice still held power, it was more subtle and gentle.
    "Yes, it bothered me a lot. You didn't tell me about this. I thought I was the only one," I looked him straight in the eyes, pretty sure my face has tear stains right now.
    "Well obviously, but it doesn't matter. They don't matter, what matter is why you want to back out? Is it something I did?" He sat next to me instead of in front of me. An arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side. Even though it was evident that he bluntly changed the topic and avoided my question, it really should be the least of my worries.
    "More like something you didn't do. I expected us to be more friendly and have a connection between us instead of just sexual intercourse day by day. I know, I know, I didn't sign up for a more relationship like thing, but it is the right thing to do," I looked up to him to see him looking straight ahead, taking in every word.
    "Well I never really tried it like that, I have always been on the contract. I-," I looked up to him signing him to stop, knowing that I don't want to hear more about his past women, or girls.
    "Very well then, we'll talk more tomorrow morning about you backing out, knowing that you can't. So then maybe we should just improve what we are now, and we'll go from there. And if you really want to back out then, I will let you," he whispered pulling me in for a hug. And for once he actually sounded sincere.
    Even though I know that the man next to me was just lashing out on me minutes ago, I felt safer and more protective around him. Knowing that a man out there actually has the strength to protect me from what is out there. And maybe it was because he was the only one here to support me currently while everything is going down. Nevertheless, I was glad that he was here, and that he will try to change for me.
    He pulled me down to lay next to him as he pulls the duvet over both of us. His arms wrapped around me tighter as he gave me a slight squeeze. He hummed lightly, calming me down most definitely.
    "We'll talk tomorrow, now rest doll," he whispered, kidding the top of my head. His hands finds it way to my back where it glides back and forth.
---
I'm so Sorry for the long wait for this update. This chapter was actually already written, I just didn't have time to update it. Anyways, the next chapter is about to be very long. Honestly, the chapter are getting longer and longer, I hope that they still make sense. Anywas I WILL B SEEING HARRY THIS SATURDAY, JULY 7Th. WOWOWOWO. WISH ME LUCK. I'll update that exact same day too. Anyways I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.