fourteen

Anastasia
     I fluttered my eyes open, adjusting to the light peeking through the white sheer curtains swaying as the wind flows through the open door. I turned around expecting to find a mop of curls but found none. Me, being emotionally unstable, I frantically sat up receiving a massive head rush. I tried to stand up, but failing as my inside hurts from last night.
     "You alright angel?" filled the silent bungalow, I looked up to see daddy with a cup of coffee on his hand, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. I looked down at his thigh where his tattoo lays.
I turned my attention back to his face, "I was a daisy fresh girl, and look what you've done to me," I smiled at him quoting a line from the infamous movie as I wrap the blanket around me tighter.
"Lo-lee-ta," he said taking a step.
"Light of my life," he took another step.
"Fire of my loins," and another, placing his coffee on the bedside table.
"My sin," he said, standing in front of me, his pointer finger lifting my chin up to face him.
"My soul," his right hand rest against my left cheek, his thumb lingering my plump lips.
"Anastasia," I kissed his thumb, as I smile at the man standing in front of me. "Lolita, huh?" I asked, smiling as I sat up, kneeling on the bed in front of the man.
"A well written book, indeed." He said, still looking down at me.
"You're so beautiful," he said out of the blue, his right running through my unruly hair.
"Thank you," whispering as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "So any plans for today?" I asked, escaping from his grasp, standing up as I wrap the blanket around me.
"We are going on a boat trip, out in the open," Daddy said, as I walk towards the bathroom. I nodded my head before entering the bathroom and doing my morning routine. As I put on a robe, putting the blanket on the laundry basket, I stared at girl staring on the other side of the mirror.
I stared at the glowing girl, a girl I've never met before. A girl who couldn't even glance on a boy 7 days ago, but now, knowing more than what a person twice her age would know.
"Anastasia, you alright?" asked the man from the other side of the door, "Yeah, just washing my hands," I answered, I washed my face with cold water to freshen myself up.
"Are we the only one who's going to the boat trip?" I asked as soon as I opened the door, to be met by a man on the bed already wearing new clothes.
"No, Diana, Rose and Dale are going to be there," he said, checking the time on his watch, before looking up then going back to his phone.
"Oh," I whispered, looking down ok my feet, hoping that he wouldn't hear me, "don't worry, darling. You'll have me every single night for the rest of the week," he winked, "your clothes are over at that table," he pointed at the shelf two feet from where I am.
"Thanks," I said, before grabbing the items and retreating back to the bathroom to change. Once I was changed to my off the shoulder floral crop top and the floral high rise shorts to match.
"Let's go," I said, before grabbing my sunnies of the table where my clothes were. "Eat at least a bacon first," he said, making me sit on the chair in front of a breakfast platter.
Once we were situated, I looked up at the man in front of me wearing his famous white button down shirt that probably cost more than my monthly mortgage and his black sunnies blocking his eyes for mine to be seen.
"Do you know how to braid?" asking, as I take a bite out of my bacon, "Yeah, have like a sister who makes me do her hair every single time, why?" his brows in a furrow.
"Can you braid my hair? Into pigtails?" I asked, trying to do puppy dog eyes. He looked at me in frustration, before standing up and walking towards me. I clapped my hands together, smiling as I sit up.
I sat there, eating my perfectly cooked breakfast, as the man picked my flower off the garden do my hair. After he was down with the braids, I too was done eating.
"Where are we meeting them?" I asked, as we exit out little hide out mounting our gold cart waiting outside our door.
"At the villa, all of them are most likely asleep," he checked his expensive watch again, before turning to look at me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his side.
I turned my head to the side, smiling as I thought of more quotes from the movie. "You look 100% better when I can't see you," I smiled, my head still turned away from him.
"What in Jesus n-oh" he said, cutting his own sentence as he scoffed loudly. "Really, Anastasia?" he said, as I giggle.
Once we arrived at the villa, we both got off the gold cart. We made our way to the door with a peaceful silence, as soon as he opened the door I nudge him to the side entering the room first.
"I'll go wake up Rose up, you go for Diana," he said before walking straight to their room, as I go the other direction going straight for Dee's room.
"Good morning, Diana," I announced, entering the dark room. I ran towards her bed with joy, jumping up and down as I smile at the thought of last nights events.
"Jesus, Anastasia get off," Diana kicked my leg making me fall out of balance, landing on her bed still giggling. "What are you giggling about?" she said, mumbling against her pillows.
     "I'm not a little flower anymore," I whispered, slightly ashamed. "Yeah right," she looked at me, snickering. "You? having sex?" she said, "what a joke," she mumbled, before snoozing off again.
     I sat there, thinking to myself. Yeah she's right me and any sexually intercourse is out for a laugh. But it won't not so funny anymore if you found out I'm doing it with your step-dad.