thirteen

"Honey I'm home," yelled Dee from the living room, disturbing the peaceful silence. It's been almost two hours since I got on the bath, my fingers started turning into prunes.
     "Ana-banana, where are you?! I got a gift for you!" Diana continued to yelled, oblivious of where I am. "In here!" I yelled-answered back, excited to find what her gift is.
     "Hey! So like we went to like the gift store and bought some stuff.. And as we were about to leave dad remembered you and he went back inside and decided to buy you some random stuff, I just want to give you an advance sorry," told Dee, excited to take out the items from the bag. I was too focused on Dee that we both didn't notice Daddy leaning on the bathroom doorway.
     "Darlings," he ruined our moment, "Dad! Get out? Can't you see that Ana is taking a bath Jesus," Dee stood up, trying to push him of the door, while I stood there smiling at him. My face scarlet as I remember the events few hours ago.
     "Well I'm not here to stay anyways, your mother made me call you," he said, moving to the side as he let Dee go. Dee whined walking outside but stopping midway, "Here's your gift," Dee threw the plastic bag towards me, in which I failed to catch landing right in front of me, on the water floating.
     As soon as Dee left, daddy walked towards me, our eyes never looking away from each other. When Daddy got closer, I sat up as he knelt down next to the bathtub "Rose doesn't need Diana, I just wanted you for myself, also I didn't want her to see what's in that bag. Don't want her to get jealous," winked Daddy.
     "Remember eight o'clock sharp, I'll be waiting outside. And please wear what I bought you," Daddy leaned in, kissing me deeply. His right hand went behind my neck supporting me, deepening our kiss. Suddenly he pulled away, making me pout.
     "Sorry darling, daddy have work," he said, living my lips a slight kiss. before standing and walking out, leaving me flustered on the bathtub by myself.
--
     It's already seven-fifty, and now everyone is gone, daddy told me to tell them that I am still feeling sick and that he'll just make up his own excuse. I swear this family is so absurd to me, just how oblivious Aunt and Dee is.
     Suddenly my phone vibrated from my hand, catching my attention from listening to the wildlife around me. I answered my phone not caring about who it is, putting it close to my ear as I lay down on the hammock staring at the cloudless sky.
     "Anastasia here," I answered bubbly as I stare at the purple sky, "Are you ready angel?" his voice soothing me but at the same time sending tingles down the back of my spine.
     "Anastasia?" asked Daddy his voice starting to get annoyed. Probably because I didn't answer as fast as he wanted me to, let's just hope I won't get disciplined today.
     "Yes daddy?" I answered sheepishly as I sat up, playing with the tips of my hair.
     "I'm here darling," I looked up, and found his silhouette, phone up his ear. I waved at him smiling, "found you," I whispered, he ended the phone call. I then ran towards him, jumping towards expected him to catch me, in which he did with class. ( ;-) )
     "Someone's happy," whispered Daddy, "why yes I am, the gift is absolutely beautiful," I answered, giving him a kiss on his cheeks as he set  me down gently.
     "I can tell," he nodded towards my whole outfit, a loose fitted white dress with the back open , underneath is the new swimsuit he bought me, and lastly the gold dainty necklace that is wrapped across my neck.
     I nodded my head shyly, as we started walking to wherever we are going, with that in mind I asked him. "So where are we going?" I asked as I wrap my petite hand around his forearm. "Somewhere I know my little angel will love," he said, kissing my forehead.
     We've been walking for almost 5 minutes now, barefooted. The walk to the place where we were was going was very unfamiliar and quite scary to be honest. The way the place was quiet as a ghost, and dark as midnight sky.
"Are we almost there daddy?" I asked clutching his arm tightly when a cool breeze hit my skin.
"Yes angel, few more minutes," he answered, his attention focused in what's in front of us.
I feel like after out little session back at the villa made me grow closer to him, trusting him with my life even. The way he was gentle yet rough with me sent me to ecstasy, his touch in general sends me to cloud 9. But earlier was different, maybe because I was fragile but yet he was able to make me whole again with just one touch.
"Surprise angel," he whispered, disturbing my thoughts. My brows in a furrow as to why are we standing in front of someone's random bungalow door.
"Why are we here? This is wrong. Let's just go home," I tried to pulled him from the four season bungalow room. "It's ours angel," he answered, pulling out a key from his back pocket.
"But why? There's the villa, you're paying for like thirty-thousand worth villa per night and you're just wasting it," I removed my arms around his forearm, crossing my arms together as I look at him in disappointment. This man I swear, he is literally throwing his money away.
"But baby, this one is just for the two of us.." he said, putting the key unto the keyhole, "just for the two of us," he turned the key clockwise, opening the door as soon as it was unlock.
"Woah, this is so beautiful." I ran pass him running to the bed, laying down on the heavenly silk bed. "I knew you were going to like it," Daddy said, walking near me. I sat up, I looked up to him smiling.
"Let's go for a swim," he insisted, slowly unbuttoning his Saint Laurent loose polo, while I turn my head to the side; trying to give him privacy as much as I can.
"You don't have to look away angel, daddy likes it when you watch him," his finger went under my chin, making me turn to the half naked man, wearing nothing but his board shorts. He kissed my lips lightly, lingering for a few. As soon as he leaned back ending the kiss, he sat up, walking towards the two mirrored door.
Opening the door, he looked back at me then wink, running to the edge of the terrace jumping to the water. I then walked outside to see him coming up to the water. His curly hair wet and almost straight from the water.
"Come on angel, come to daddy," with that, I removed the dress off of me, walking down the stairs to the patio resting on top water. I dove into the water, the cold water giving me tingles. I turned around and face daddy, he swam towards him engulfing me into a hug that turned into a passionate kiss.

A/N
Get ready for the next chapter ;-)