twelve

(This chapter is highly graphic, contains sexual intercourse aka smut for all u nasty ppl ;-) Read at your own risks)
Anastasia

My mind was all over the place, what did he mean by I'll make you feel better? A bath already sounds awfully wonderful.

"Daddy, what do you mean by that?" I asked fiddling with the tip of the pillowcase, "Just something I know will bring you to pure bliss," he whispered, kneeling at the side of my bed, removing stray hairs off my scarlet face.

"Now, up we go darling." he said, standing up as I follow his actions. He reached out his hand for me to hold, in which I did. His warmth already calming me down.

Once we reached the bathroom, I stood in front of the vanity mirror. I stared at how vulnerable and disgusting I look. He stood behind, his hands wrapping around my waist from behind as we both stare at the mirror. He gave me a smile, in which I did in return.

Slowly, his hands made their way up to the straps on my shoulder. His rough hands, gently remove the straps of my shoulder, his slender fingers pulling the swimsuit off my olive skin. I stared at the mirror as he continue his mission. As soon as the swimsuit was off my body, I replaced them with my hands. Covering my body with my arms. "Stop it Ana," he leaned down whispering as he forced my arms off my body leaving trails of wet kisses from my shoulder to my jaw.

"Just relax baby girl. Daddy's here," he repeated. His left hand made their way to my breast were it rest cupping my breast, as his right made their way down to a place where no one has ever touched me before.

His left hands continued to abuse my left breast, as I whimper closing my eyes, wrapping my dainty hands around his forearm. As his right palms my private, his long finger lapping at my fanny.

"Already ready for Daddy I see," he whispered, his raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. "Daddy," I whimpered at his delicate touch, as I rest my head at his chest arching my back to create more friction between his fingers and my sex. "Yes Angel?" he asked, stopping his action's. His fingers ghosting over my fanny.

"Daddy, please" I turned my head to the side, bitting his shirt sleeve whining at his actions. "What do you want daddy to do, angel?" he asked.

"I want you to touch me daddy," I whimpered as I give up to his touch. "Open your eyes angel, and watch daddy's finger bring you to pure ecstasy," he ordered, I opened my eyes, as I look at myself being a complete mess. His finger thrusted into me, as he continue to leave kiss down my neck, leaving love bites at the bottom of my left jaw.

He thrusted another finger into me, sending me moaning his name. I couldn't contain it anymore as I close my eyes, curling my toes. As his fingers thrust into me faster and harder, his thumb drawing circled on one sensitive spot down there.

"Daddy, I think I need to pee," I whispered timidly, as I continue to whimper at his touch. "Oh baby, you don't need to pee. Just let it go angel, cum for daddy," he whispered, biting my shoulder. His actions got more rough and faster, as I moan endlessly at his rough actions. I remembered what he said about letting it all go, I did as he ordered and let it all go.

"Good girl," he whispered, I collapsed to his arms, as I open my eyes to see him lick his fingers.

"Daddy," I whispered, "Yes angel?" he answered, "thank you," I turned and faced him, tip toeing to kiss his lips passionately.

He ended the kiss looking at me deeply, "No," his raspy voice echoed in the bathroom, "thank you." he continued.

We stared each other for the longest time, "I think the bath is ready," I awkwardly answered, taking a step back, as I look at the three-fourth filled bath.

"I'll leave you be then, Daddy have a surprise, be ready by 8." he kissed me once more, lightly patting my bum before ending the kiss. "See you later angel," he gave my forehead a kiss before leaving the bathroom, shutting the door behind him leaving me in the empty bathroom.

I walked slowly at the bath full of bubbles, I stepped in laying down at the bathtub as I relax closing my eyes. Daddy was right, he made me feel better.

AN
Yoooo sorry I've been like MIA. I literally had to read so many smutty books just to create this, and also this my first time writing such a vulgar and sexual chapter so sorry if it's not as good as you thought it was gonna be!! But anyways thank you for all the support and everything!

Also go check out my new book called LOLITA bout to update it too soo ;-))

More about the Author:
I am fifteen yrs old so my writing still sucks
I also use my phone or sometimes my ipad to write but I'm currently saving up money to buy a laptop sooo!!! That's why my chapters are so short! It's so hard to type "tap" etc.