Chapter Eighteen

Percy Jackson

"Please hurry, Annabeth." I said quietly even though she had already disappeared.

I heard a knock on the closed door. I opened it and Harry stood there.

"We are just going to dinner, want to

come?" He asked.

"Sure, I'm hungry." I said just before my stomach growled.

Together we walked to the Great Hall. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were sitting together. Ron and Hermione were holding hands.

Harry went on the opposite side of the table to sit with Ginny, and I sat beside Ron.

I piled my plate full with food. I think that someone was talking to me, but I was busy enjoying my food.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash in the hall. I could hear people gasping. I looked at everyone and followed their line of sight. There were seven horses with wings flying down to the castle.

We rushed out the doors with everyone else. We were in a large crowd. The with winged horses landed.

There was a person on each one except for one.

I was standing at the front of the crowd.

A blonde I recognized as that Annabeth girl. She healed me after my fight with the Mionotor. She franticly leapt off the horse and ran up to me.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me softly. I wasn't sure why she kissed me. I put my hands on her waist.

She broke apart from me.

"Percy," her hands were still gently on my face. "What is the last thing you remember me saying to you?" She asked quietly. Her voice was slightly shaking.

"You drool when you sleep."

It looked like Annabeth's knees gave out. She sunk to the ground and put her head against my chest. I felt her shoulders shaking. I heard her softly crying.

Annabeth Chase

I ran up to Percy and took his face in my hands. I kissed him gently. We broke apart from him.

"Percy, what is the last thing you remember?"

"You drool when you sleep."

I felt my knees give out from under me. I sunk to the ground and put head against Percy's chest. Tears started falling my cheeks. I let out a sob.

I felt Percy wrap his arms around me. "It's okay Annabeth. We'll get through this. Together."

I sniffed. "Okay,"

The others ran up to us. "Are you okay Annabeth."

I nodded. I knew we were creating a scene, but I couldn't help it.

Three others ran up to us.

"What the bloody hell is happening

Sorry it is very short. I will work on the next part. The next chapter will be coming soon.