Chapter Six

Harry Potter

I didn't know why Percy wouldn't tell us about his past.  This guy is strange.

"Why don't we get our school stuff, and go to Hogwarts?"  Hermione said "The train leaves tomorrow."

"Why don't me and Harry go check out new brooms and we will meet at Gringotts at lunch." Ron said.

"Alright.  You have two hours."  Mrs. Weasley told us.

Ron and I looked at the newest brooms.  They had one new one it's the lightning. (A/N: I'm Totally making this up.) It was super expensive.

"Wow!  How can people even pay for that thing?"  Ron said while gawking at the new broom.

Ron and I were looking at Quidditch equipment.  There was so much stuff.

"Harry, do you wanna go visit George at the store?"  Ron asked me.

"Yeah sure.  Let's go."

We headed towards Weasley Wizard Wheezes.  The store was packed full of wizards and witches.  We went looking for George.  We found him at the checkout.  Obviously.

"Hi George.  How's it going?" I said.  George turned around.

"Good.  Lots of customers."  George said.  After Fred's death George was less smiley and he made jokes less often.  But he was turning back to his old self.

"I heard that you guys are going back to Hogwarts.  I wish I could go."  George said.  He smiled.

"Yeah.  I can't wait."  Ron said happily.  

"What's new?" George asked.

"Well, last night, a boy came to our house and he said he didn't have any memories.  His name is Percy."  I said.

"That's weird."

Percy Jackson

I have no idea what's happening. Molly just grabbed my arm. Hermione followed us.  I followed her into a place full of little people that have pointy ears. When I first stepped in I asked Molly "What are those?"

"They're goblins.  We need to get you some money, so we can get you a wand."

THE AMAZING TIME SKIP!!!!!!!

After we got some money, we went to a place called ollivanders, to get me a wand.  We walked inside.

A man with lots of grey hair, came up to us.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson."

"Uh . . . hi?"

Hermione Granger

This was taking forever.  Percy had gone through about fifty wands, I lost count after twenty-three.

The wand shop was a mess, now.  Books l, wand boxes and papers were scattered everywhere.

Ollivander handed Percy a box.  He opned it.  Inside sat a wand that had a bluish greenish tint to it.  There was a swirling pattern at tge bottom of the wand.

"Try this one."  Ollivander said.

"Sure."  Percy said. "I'll try not to break anything."

Percy took the wand out of the box and gave it swish.  Surprisingly, nothing broke.  A small stream og water shot out of it.

Percy smiled.  He put the wand back in the box and gave some gallons to Ollivander.  

"Thanks."   Percy frowned.  "Sorry about the mess."  

"Don't worry about it." Ollivander said.

"We have to meet up with Ron and Harry now."I said to them.

Molly nodded.  "Let's go then."

We started to walk over to Gringotts.  When we arrived,  Ron and Harry were standing there looking very bored.  

"Finally!  You're here.  We've been waiting forever."  Ron exclaimed.  

"Did you get Percy a wand?"  Harry asked.

I nodded.  "It took forever though.  He went through about fifty wands.  And I'm not joking."  I said.

"Let's go get the rest of the stuff we need, while we are here."  Mrs. Weasley said.

°○°○°○°○°○° Another Time Skip Because I'm Lazy And I Don't Want To Write About People Shopping

°○°○°○°○°○°

When we were done shopping we went back to the burrow.  

"Tomorrow you are all going to Hogwarts.  Off to bed.  It's getting late."  Mrs. Weasley said.

We all headed upstairs and got ready for bed.  I went to where I was sleeping and went to bed.

Percy Jackson

Dream☆☆

Grover was standing infront of me.  I looked around and saw that I was at camp, by the amphitheater.

"Percy!  Are you alright?  Do you know where you are?"

I nodded.  "Yeah.  I'm in London, England."

"England.  Jeez,  Percy. Anyway, Iris message us the nect chance you can."

"Okay.  Tell the guys that I said hi."  I told Grover.   "See you soon G-man."

☆☆End Of Dream☆☆

(A/N: My internet sucks.  I write this story on google docs and sometimes I write on the bus, so I have to update from my phone because the computer's internet sucks.  😒
I also have to type on my phone because my sister uses the computer a lot. We fight when ever one of us wants to use it.  Normally, it's when I need to do my homework that's on the computer, we end up in a huge fight and I normally win.

Vote 

Comment

Be amazing!!!!