Chapter 12

I was walking in the woods for about 5 minutes now, and Sam still hasn't came out of the house. I had no idea where I was going in these woods, so I started walking at a slower pace, hoping sam would show up. But 15 minutes have passed by, and still no Sam. The clouds were starting to turn black. Like not even dark gray, it was black. So that kind of made me want to walk faster, and because I was super creeped out, and I just wanted Sam to just catch up to me so that we could go back to school. As I was walking, I kept hearing sticks being broken around me, and I was getting really scared. I heard a stick being broken behind me, and I was almost positive that there was someone behind me. Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and the other cover my mouth. I started, trying, to scream and punch and try to get whoever this was off of me. Who ever it was let go of me, and I turned around. I knew it. It was obviously going to be Sam.

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled at him, while jumping in his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. Sam started spinning in circles and laughing.

"This wasn't funny! You scared me so bad!" I yelled at him, squeezing him even tighter. Sam pushed all of my hair on to one side, and then started kissing the side with out hair. He started leaving trails of kisses from my neck to my jawline. I started letting out little moans, and gently tugging on his hair. Sam pinned me on to a tree, and I let my legs fall from his grasp. I pulled Sams hair to get him to stop kissing my neck.

"Why'd you put your legs down?" He asked, grabbing one of my legs, and pulling it up. He started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

"God, you're going to kill me," he said to me, looking in my eyes. His other hand was on the small of my back, with his hand underneath my shirt. My hands were linked behind his neck, so unlinked my hands, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked at him in the eyes and just smiled. He looked back into my eyes and smiled back.

"what you smilin at huh?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"I'm smilin at you," I said mocking his tone.

"Can you just kiss me already?" He said, looking at my eyes. I bit my lip and looked at his lips. "You're such a tease,". He put one of his hands on the back of my neck, and pushed my lips on to his. I smiled in to the kiss. Sam just pushed his lips back on to mine. The kiss was slow, but sensual. I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly allowed him in. We were having a complete make out session in the middle of the woods, until loud thunder scared the shit out of us. Both of us pulled apart.

"Fuck, it was just getting good," Sam whispered. I laughed and leaned my forehead on his.

"We should get back to class before it starts raining,"

"I still think we should bang, right here,"

"Sam you're gross,"

"It would be hot, wouldn't it?"

"Mhm,"

"Come on babe, let's go to class," Sam said, letting go of my leg, and putting both of his hands on my hips. He gave me a small kiss and bit my lip, then grabbed my hand and started walking.

-getting out of the woods and over the fence-

Once we were over the fence, it started pouring rain, so we started running towards our 6th period. Once we got inside the building we were soaking wet. Everybody in the building was looking at the crazy, wet couple who just ran through the doors laughing.

In sixth period, me and Sam couldn't sit next to each other because we were making too much noise. Sam was the first person in the row all the way to the right, closest to the window. I was the last person in the first row closest to the door.

During class, I got bored so I started looking out the window. It was pouring outside. I looked over to Sam and he was already looking at me. Once we made eye contact, we both started smiling. I bit my lip to contain myself from smiling.

"Don't do that," Sam mouthed to me.

"Do what," I mouthed back.

"Bite your lip. You look too hot,"

I blushed and looked down. I looked back at Sam and he puckered his lips out, so I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Sam, Tara, what are you two doing?" The teacher said to both of us.

"He's offending me!" I said to the teacher, pointing at Sam.

"She's being hot!" Sam said to the teacher, pointing at me. The whole class started giggling, including me.

"Just stop, ok," the teacher said, and then the bell rang. I quickly got out of my seat and walked up to Sam. Sam intertwined our fingers, and walked out the door.

"So what do you want to do? It's our free period," Sam asked.

"We could go to my house, I think my... Aunt is working," I answered.

"Would you rather come to mine?" He asked

"Yes,"

"Ok, we'll take my car," Sam said while walking us towards the parking lot.

-in his car-

While Sam was driving, he pulled out his phone and connected his blue tooth and started playing his music. The first song that came on was 3005 by childish Gambino. Sam grabbed by hand and started singing into it

"No matter what you say or what you do, when I'm alone id rather be with you. Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side till 3005, hold up". Then we both started rapping until the next chorus. We rapped and sang until the song was over.

"Damn, you got some nice rapping skills," Sam said to me.

"Thanks brah," I yelled back.

The next song that came on was we made it by drake. I knew all the words to this song. By the time the song was over, we were at Sams house.