chapter 5

when i got out of the classroom, sam was standing there leaning on the lockers waiting for me. we didnt have second period together, but it isnt like hes going to his anyways. i stopped and looked at sam, and started walking to my locker without sam

"where are you going?" sam asked me

"to my locker." i answered

"why?"

"becasue i dont want to walk around with a text book,"

"well, your second period is the opposite way, dont want to be late do you?"

"do you think i care if im late? ill be fine without you, ill find someone else to help me around,"

"no, im going to stay with you whether you like it or not. and im being forced to do this, so i kind of have to stay with you,"

i decided to end the conversation there, and ignore him if he continues to speak. i got to my locker and pulled out the schedule with my combination on it. 37-11-15. i tried to open it, but it wouldnt open.

"fuck!" i yelled, violently trying to open the lock.

"here, let me do it. whats your combination?" sam asked, gently pushing my hands away from the lock.

"37-11-15" i mumbled. sam put in the combination, and the lock immediatley opened. what was i doing wrong? i pushed him away from the locker and threw my text book in there, and then closed it. i turned around and leaned my back on the locker and just looked at sam.

"why are you so moody all of a sudden" sam asked me

"im not moody, im just... i dont know, overwhelmed," i lied. i was pissed about sam and that girl, but i obviously wasnt going to tell him that

"youre lying. you think i cant tell when your lying?" he chuckled. how does he know these things about me? he doesnt know me. well , i dont know him

"you dont fucking know me, ok, so why dont you leave me alone becuase neither of us want to be in each others presences right now . why dont you go have sex with your little sluts and leave me alone," i spat in his face,

"oh. i understand what this is. youre jealous. youre jealous about what you saw. if youre going to hang with me, then you better get used to seeing me with other girls, beucase youre just a side chick," he said while grining. is this kid serious? i dont even know him and he thinks that i like him?

"you are absolutaley ridiculous. i am not jealous. and who said that i wanted to hang out with you and your asshole friends, and sluts? youre such a disgusting person, going around using girls for sex, and then just leaving them. and you say that im a side chick like its a privelage. youre ridiculous," i yelled at him. i started to walked away from him without letting him say anything else.

"yeah, i am. But i remind you of someone, dont i?" he said from behind me. i stopped moving. he did remind me of someone, but how did he know about that? i turned around and looked him dead in the eyes. the stupid grin on his face fell immediatley once i looked at him. he scratched the back of his neck and walked away before i blew up on him. the person he reminded me of was my exboyfriend. i honestly dont know how he knows about that because, one, i lived on the opposite side of the united states, two i would never tell sam something like that, and i had no idea that sam ever existed before today.

as i was walking, i saw matt at his locker. matt is somewhat my friend, i can ask him how to get to my second period, since sam left me, and i dont want to be anywhere near sam at the moment.

"hey matt, do you mind helping me get to my second period?" i asked matt as he was closing his locker

"sure, whats your second period?" he asked, leaning on his locker watching me pull the crumbled up schedule out of my back pocket.

"um... language arts," i told him, stuffing the schedule back in my pocket.

"i have that class to. lets go," matt said getting up off of his locker, and leading the way to our second period.