twenty-four / flowers

jackson stood in the waiting room with a bouquet of flowers in hand. he was too worried to sit down.

the flowers had a card that said "get well soon." in his bag he had a blanket and a teddy bear. plus the front pocket held some pain medicine just in case. and he was also ready - and desperately wanting - to kiss him.

he had no idea if mark was okay. he was never told.

memories of when jackson acted like a full on pervert were racing through his mind. you disrespected him.

"mr. wang?" jackson's head shot up faster than it ever had before. "mr. tuan is ready to see you. follow me please." the nurse said.

he walked behind the woman anxiously. if she said that he's ready to see me, then he should be alive. i hope he's feeling okay, oh god... jackson kept getting more nervous about seeing mark in a hospital room, hurt.

they stood in front of a door. jackson took a deep breath before opening it and walking inside.

mark turned his head. "hey, jackson. welcome to my home." he said, smiling a bit of a fake smile.

jackson ran to him and hugged him, dropping all his stuff. mark smiled as he hugged him. "i wish i could scoop you up and take you home to keep." he said to mark.

:,(