twenty-one / midnight

wangpuppy: it's midnight. i'm outside the hospital.

jackson waited impatiently. he paced back and forth, worried as all hell for mark. "please be okay..." he said shakily as he tried not to cry.

"hi, jackson."

jackson whirled around and saw mark standing in a hospital gown. "ma-" "before you say anything, let me explain this whole story."

jackson nodded. mark grabbed his hands. "a few years ago, i.." he sighed. "i attempted suicide by overdose. i got the drug from some mysterious guy, and when the doctors revived me, they discovered that i caught this unknown, deadly, and incurable disease that isn't named yet. i'm the only person with it. i've been stuck in the hospital for a while for treatment. i'm sorry."

mark looked up to see jackson crying.

"oh, please don't cry-" "i have to. i don't want to see you in pain like this." jackson hid his soaked eyes.

mark pulled the younger into a hug. jackson sobbed into mark's shoulder. "how long have we known each other?" jackson sniffled and pulled away. "over a month."

"you've proved yourself enough." mark said.

he then clashed his lips into jackson's.

it surprised the younger, but he kissed back immediately. he couldn't believe that this was happening- he was kissing his own crush.

mark pulled away and smiled at jackson. "don't worry. it hurts me to see you hurt, too." he said.