Chapter 6: All Night Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and the first lemon of the story, and like my previous one there will be maybe one or acouple small lemons and the main lemon that's the last,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month of (Y/N) and Blake confirmed to be date each other, they've been really close and loving each other and (Y/N) can now forget about Gwen, (Y/N) and Blake are now on a date and they're headed to the location of their date and as they do a sound of thunder is heard and it starts raining, then (Y/N) and Blake runs, they run to a hotel...........
(Y/N): "Great, our date is now ruined."
Blake: "Why did it have to rain?"
...........they look at each other and they're soaking wet, then they ordered a room after checking how long it's going to rain. They walk in the hotel as (Y/N) has a robe on and so does Blake and they're laying in the bed and then (Y/N) looks at Blake and she's nervous...........
(Y/N): "What's wrong Blake?"
Blake: "I never did this before, but since it's you everything is okay."
(Y/N): "Don't worry about it."
..........Blake smiles, then they laid in bed and then, as (Y/N) tossed and turned he felt something at his lower area and he wakes up to see Blake rubbing his member...........
(Y/N): "Woah, Blake."
Blake: "(Y/N), I..........I want to do this, I want you."
.........she looks at him with pleading eyes and he nods, then Blake takes off his robe and she looks at his body and she goes to his member and licks it making (Y/N) groan..........
Blake: *giggles* "Sensitive aren't you?"
(Y/N): "Ye..........yeah."
Blake: "Well, you won't be anymore."
..........she licks his member and he starts getting hard and then Blake sucks on his member and he groans at the feeling, (Y/N) is in awe feeling her sucking his member and he placed his hand on her head and he took off her bow and gently rubs her cat ears, and as he does Blake whimpers and starts purring making (Y/N) shiver at the feeling, then Blake stops sucking on his member and looks at I with her eyes widen...........
Blake: "You're...........you're so big."

3rd P.O.V

..........she then takes off her robe and (Y/N) looks at her and she blushes a little. Then she lays on his body and she continues sucking his member and then (Y/N) looks at her opening and then he leans to it and he starts licking her opening and she moans at the feeling..........
Blake: "Oh yes. So good, just like that (Y/N)."
..........then Blake continues sucking on his member as (Y/N) licks her opening, then (Y/N) spreads her opening and still licks it making her moan louder. Then Blake rubs the other part of his area and as Blake did that he felt his end really close...........
(Y/N): "Blake I'm gonna cum."
Blake 'muffled': "Me too, don't hold back (Y/N). Just release it anytime."
..........then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed in her mouth and Blake releases on his face and in his mouth, then thy both breathe hard. Then Blake straddles (Y/N) and she rubs her opening on his member a little, then she positions his member at her opening and she slowly goes down his member, she the moans at the feeling. But, as she continues she whimpers at the pain a little and as he's fully inside her she moans loud at the feeling and she placed her hands on his chest and leaned forward breathing hard..........
(Y/N): "Blake.........this is your first time?"
Blake: *nods* "Yes, I never had a chance with Sun cause of him avoiding me. But, now I lost it to you. *whimpers* So big, you're so big."
...........she slowly starts bouncing on his member and she moans at the feeling, then Blake whimpers a little. But, then he holds her hand and she continues bouncing on his member, then she increases her speed and she moans more frequently. Then (Y/N) is in awe at the feeling, but then he gropes her breast with his left hand and she moans at the feeling, then he leans up and sucks on her breasts as she moans. Then (Y/N) hugs Blake as she continues bouncing on his member and she wrapped her arms around his neck...........
(Y/N): "Oh god, Blake you're so tight. It's so good."
Blake: "You're so big, it's so amazing. It's touching me all the way, I'm really...........glad you're my first. It's so good. I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too."
...........they kiss and Blake moans in the kiss, then Blake goes on her hands and knees as (Y/N) thrusts inside her, Blake starts moaning frequently as (Y/N) increases his speed and he leans forward and gropes her breasts. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching..........
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum again."
Blake: "Cum..........cum inside me. Please."
...........he increases his speed and Blake moans more frequently and he grabs her hips and pounds her hard, Blake smiles at the feeling, but after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling, she lays her head into the pillow and his seed leaks out as his member is still inside her, but then Blake pushes (Y/N) on the bed and she bounces on his member reverse cowgirl style and she moans at the feeling............
Blake: "Oh gosh, it's so good (Y/N). My hips can't stop, it's so good you're so amazing."
(Y/N): "Oh god, Blake."
..........he grabs her hips and bounces her on his member faster..........
Blake: "Yes, just like that (Y/N). Just like that."
..........he sits up and grabs her legs and lifts them up and thrusts upwards making her moan more, then as he thrusts her eyes open and pink hearts are seen and Blake cups his cheek and she kisses him as he kisses back. Then (Y/N) felt his end approaching and so does Blake, but with them kissing they couldn't say anything. Then after acouple more thrusts Blake is the first to release, and (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. They both breathe hard and (Y/N) lays on the bed and Blake lays beside him and she hugs him as he wraps his arm around her, they looked at each other and they kissed then they fell asleep..........

Timeskip-Morning

...........it gets morning and (Y/N) opens his eyes and he looks around, then he looks at Blake who is sleeping and he smiles, then he kisses her forehead and she hugs him tighter as she wakes up and looks at him and smiles..........
Blake: "Good morning."
(Y/N): "Good morning."
Blake: "You were so amazing last night, it was so good. You're the best, I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Blake."
..........they leaned in and kissed, then they head back to Beacon and they hung out with each other. Then they cuddled and (Y/N) loves Blake and she love ps him and nothing is going to stand in the way of that."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)