Chapter 5: A Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Sun and him and his team going back to Haven, (Y/N) and Blake has been really closer than ever where they are best friends. When they would have noisy teammates or if they're bored they would hangout with each other, but (Y/N) is hoping that it would also confess to her. Then (Y/N) is walking around Beacon and he is looking for Blake, then as he does...........
????: "Hey you."
...........he turns around and he sees someone who he slightly recognized...........
(Y/N): "What the hell are you doing here?"
Octavia: "Looking for you. After what you did changing academies and ending your friendship with Gwen, she has never been the same as you left."
(Y/N): "So? I heard what she said when I was getting parts for my weapon, I thought of her as a friend, but it turns out a lie. I remember the times that she never even helped me when we were kids. That proved she was no friend of mine."
Octavia: "She is still upset, she wanted you to give her a chance. She was gonna give you a chance, and here you are at Beacon."
(Y/N): "Well, tell Gwen I don't like her that way anymore."
Octavia: "I don't understand what she saw in you. You confess to her, she rejected you, and I can tell why cause she never had a single interest in you, never even talked about you. Why are you pathetic?"
..........his eyes widen, then he looks down as he slowly starts to cry. Then he looks at her with anger..........
(Y/N): "I NEVER WANT TO SEE GWEN EVER AGAIN. TELL GWEN TO LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER NOW. AND DON'T EITHER YOU, HER, AND THE REST OF YOUR TEAM COME NEAR ME AGAIN."
..........he suddenly walks off as he cries secretly...........

Blake P.O.V

.........but, unbeknownst to (Y/N) is Blake and everyone saw everything, then as he walked off Blake saw his tears and her eyes widen. She looked at Octavia and walked up to her, then she turned her around and slapped her in the face making her fall to the ground............
Octavia: "What the hell was that for?"
Blake: "Who do you think you are? Coming over here and telling him off."
Yang: "You better give a good explanation why you're here."
Octavia: "I thought I would try and help Gwen by telling him what I said."
Ruby: "And you think saying all that is gonna help?"
Jason: "I can definitely see why he ended his friendship with Gwen."
Weiss: "You and your team better stay away from him, or I will personally have you kicked out of the Vytal Festival."
..........Octavia gets up and walks back to the Bullhead, then Blake runs off to find (Y/N). She checks the library and he's not there, then she goes to the lunch room and he's not there. Then she goes to his dorm and she grabs the doorknob and she stops to hears crying, then she opens the door a little to see him laying down crying his heart out, Blake felt extremely bad for him and she enters, then she closes the door gently and she goes to him and lays behind him surprising him............
Blake: "It's okay, calm down. You're okay now."
(Y/N): "Blake, am I really...........pathetic?"
Blake: "No. No, of course not."
(Y/N): "Then, why didn't Gwen love me back when I confessed?"
Blake: "Cause she was never a trustful person, she never felt that for you. You're an amazing person, any girl could love you. She just never felt any single kind of love to you. Just like I have."
...........(Y/N) looks at her surprised...........
(Y/N): "Blake............"
Blake: "I love you (Y/N). Those times we hung out, it was so I can be close to you so we can be more than friends, you never cared that I'm a Faunus and accepted me for who I am. And that made me love you, so much."
..........Blake smiles gently at him and she looks down closing her eyes, but she felt a hand on her cheek as she looks at (Y/N) and they lean in and they kissed. Blake is surprised at first, but she goes with it and she wraps her arms around his neck,mother the looked at each other in the eyes............
(Y/N): "Blake, ever since I was heartbroken on Gwen rejecting me, you were all there for me. And that's when I realized that I felt the same way towards you and forgot about Gwen. I love you too Blake."
..........Blake smiles and she hugs him and he hugs back, then Blake felt him reach for something and saw a white box in his right hand..........
Blake: "What's this?"
(Y/N): "I was gonna give this to Gwen when I confessed to her, but after she rejected me I didn't. So, it's your now."
.........she takes the box and opens it to see its a necklace with purple diamonds and her eyes widen from it and she hugs him tight, then he puts it on and she admires it, then she snuggles to him and he wraps his arm around her and kissed her forehead, then everyone finds out about it and everyone is happy that they're together and (Y/N) can finally forget Gwen to be with Blake."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)