Chapter 3: Hanging out with Blake

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and there's no explanation of what's going to happen in this chapter after read the title of it, so you know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) explained why he switched academies and ended his friendship with Gwen, his friends have been supportive of him since then, and they even are extremely mad at Gwen for the things she said. And now (Y/N) is in his dorm reading a book that he bought and he is in the midway part of it, but he hears a soft knock on the door, he gets up and puts the book down, then he goes to the door and he opens it to reveal Blake...........
(Y/N): "Hey Blake."
Blake: "Hey (Y/N). You doing anything tomorrow?"
(Y/N): "Well, no. I haven't go anything planned."
Blake: "Well, would you like to hangout with me tomorrow?"
(Y/N): "Sure. I would love to."
.........Blake nods and she walks off, then (Y/N) closes the door and he continues reading, but he has to be ready to hangout with Blake tomorrow..........

3rd P.O.V

.........Blake is waiting outside for (Y/N) cause she's gonna hangout with him, then (Y/N) appears around a corner and he taps her shoulder, then she looks at him and smiles...........
Blake: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Blake, you ready?"
Blake: *nods* "Yeah."
.........they take a Bullhead to Vale and they head to their destination, then they arrive and they sat down in a restaurant as they address their food and they started hanging out, then Blake decided to start a conversation...........
Blake: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* I just wanted to ask. Is there a reason why you defended Velvet?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, it's one of the reasons why. I'm just tired of how they're treated and what is said about his them, it's not true. If they got to know them, then with everything that's happening wouldn't have started."
Blake: *smiles* "That is a good reason. If there was someone like you, the Faunuses wouldn't be treated badly."
............then their food arrived and they started eating, then they decided to go for a walk and (Y/N) looks at Blake, then from outta nowhere..........
????: "Hey."
..........they both turn around to see a monkey Faunus hanging upside down..........
Blake: "Sun, why can't you just leave me alone?"
(Y/N): "Who is he?"
Blake: "My good for nothing Ex."
(Y/N): (Ex? What's he trying to do?) "Mind explaining why she said that?"
Sun: "It ain't non of your business."
Blake: "He cheated on me. After a week when we got together he slept with another girl."
(Y/N): "WHAT? After a week? *she nods* You ungrateful son of a bitch."
Sun: "Blake, I just want to work things out........."
Blake: "Well, I don't want to. Just leave me alone."
(Y/N): *grabs her hand* "Let's go Blake."
..........they walk off and Blake looks at her hand with his holding it and she blushes, then Sun dashes at him and kicked him where he fell on the ground face first..........
Blake: "(Y/N)."
Sun: *grabs her* "You're coming with me."
Blake: "NO. LET ME GO, (Y/N) HELP."
.........(Y/N) suddenly growls and his eyes open to reveal his beast side and his teeth become sharp, then Sun had Blake against a wall and he tried to kiss her, but she bit his lip..........
Sun: "OW. You can't fight back Blake, if I can't have you, then I'll make you mine."
Blake: "I don't love you, leave me alone."
.........then as Sun tries again, he gets pulled back and slammed on a wall, then he looks to see (Y/N) with his hair spiked up and his eyes are a beast like:

then as Sun tries again, he gets pulled back and slammed on a wall, then he looks to see (Y/N) with his hair spiked up and his eyes are a beast like:

...........and he breathes hard sounding beast like, then Sun gets up only to be kneed in the face. Then he punched him in the face repeatedly and Sun tried to fight back, but it's too late, then he roars in his face............
Blake: "(Y/N), stop. He's had enough."
..........(Y/N) looks at Blake and he calms down, then he walks off. But, Blake follows. He continues walking as he looks down...........
Blake: "(Y/N), wait."
.........he stops, but he doesn't turn to Blake, she stops behind him...........
Blake: "(Y/N). Was that..........your semblance?"
(Y/N): "Yes. I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
Blake: "Don't be. You were just protecting me, it's alright."
(Y/N): "I think I knew why Gwen rejected me. She probably thought I was a Faunus."
Blake: "What?"
(Y/N): "Huh? Nothing."
Blake: "(Y/N), I overheard you with your friends. *he looks at her* It's wrong that Gwen rejected you, but I don't think she felt any love for you. But, like they said. It's not too late."
..........(Y/N) looks at her and he smiles, but she hugs him unexpectedly and he hugs back, then they walked in the park and somethings been on his mind...........
(Y/N): "Blake, I'm confused about something. You said Sun is your Ex, but why's he a Faunus?"
.........Blake looks down, then she looks around and she reached for her bow and she undid it, and to his surprise; she has cat ears on her head...........
(Y/N): "You're..........you're a Faunus as well?"
Blake: *nods* "I didn't know how to tell you."
(Y/N): "Bur, that still doesn't mean I hate you. *she looks at him* It's who you are that makes you my friend, I don't care what you are."
.........he smiles at her, but then she cries and she hugs him. She cries in his jacket, then (Y/N) hugs back. But, then Blake's heart beats faster. And she realized she fell in love with (Y/N), she didn't doubt it, then she puts her bow on, then they made it back to Beacon, then Blake walks in her dorm to see her team..........
Yang: "Hey Blake. How was hanging out with (Y/N)?"
Blake: "It was amazing."
Weiss: "Woah. First time you hung out with Sun you never said that."
Blake: "Sun never even made me happy, not even once. (Y/N) is the one perfect for me."
Yang: "Oh. My. Gosh. Blake fell in love."
Ruby: "YAY. Congrats Blake."
Blake: *blushes* "Don't tease me about it."
..........Yang chuckles, then it gets night and Blake gets in her bed and she starts thinking about (Y/N) and what he said, then she drifts to sleep getting ready for the next day."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, let the reading begin.)