Unknown

❔UNKNOWN❔

"What's been happening since I helped out yesterday?" the man smirked. He sat behind a desk, swirling his fingers in a fishbowl.

"The pack is scared, it will take a lot for Danny to get them to trust him, especially since the rumors are that he spent both nights after the fight sleeping with Ashley."

The man scowled at the latter but then smiled and the traitor smugly rocked back and fourth on their feet.

"So our beloved couple are together now?" he asked in a venomous voice.

"Y-yes sir."

He growled, "that's gonna make it so much harder for us to get him to hate her."

"What of the others?" he asked, "her friends."

"Summer hates her, no doubt about it! And as for her other friends, she has none for you to worry about."

The man traced his lips, "hmm."

"Let's hope that a reappearance from her father is what we need for Danny to see she's no good and then I can swoop in, when she's heartbroken and innocent-"

"I don't think that she's exactly innocent anymore; Danny's even marked her!"

"Silence!" he growled and they did, standing a little straighter.

"We will break her, and when we do... She'll be mine."

Sorry it has been so long. I'm currently on holiday and there is so much drama going on that we could fill a months series of eastenders!

This is a little different because-well you don't know who it is and maybe you can guess but I hope you can't just yet.

Comment, vote, fan for more!!!!!!!

Buh-bye x