Chapter 4 - Bangtan

Jimin ain't the fuck you think he is. 😇

-
I come home later that day ready for 'the call' from Jayda. I don't really know what to expect. He could be some damn rapist or some shit ready to pounce on my ass.

"Kari, you home?" I hear Kaden say when I walk throw the door. It's just me and him in this apartment. Ma and pops split and didn't want anything to do with us , so they let us live here for free. They pay all the bills and buys us food. I'm just scared for when I have to go to college. I mean Kadens 13 and understands but he's too young to live on his own. "Good cuz I'm hungry."

"Okay ? Go find something to eat, I'm not your damn maid." I say putting my stuff down and sitting next to him.

"I mean it's pose to be something you women do ? Ain't it ?" I look at him sideways. This little niqqa really just said that.

I smack his head making him his jump hold the back of his head. "Say some dumb shit like that again I'm gone put yo ass outside... WITH YO SHIT!!" I say getting up going to my room.

🎵 "mmm baby I don't understand this,

You changing I cant stand this

, my heart can't take this dam" 🎵

I hear my phone ring, it's the song for Jayda and bitch I got real excited for this tea.

"Spill it bitch spill IT." I say answering the phone.

"Well sorry to say this Jimin's cutesy little boy shit is just a fucking act." Jayda says.

"What the fuck ?" I say in confusion.

"Right, seems like he was in this group of boys and they did like the worst shit over there in Seoul. It's like a gang. Some shit called Bangtan." She say.

"And you got all this from googling their names ?" I ask in disbelief. Man I really wanted me a sweet ass boy that wasn't into that "gang gang" bullshit.

"Nawh you asked me to go dig deep so I did. And that's what I found." She said as if she shrugged.

"Well thanks bitch, sooo what do you think ?" I asked her.

"Thanks for asking ." I could feel her smile from the phone screen.

"So I think that Jungkook was new to the gang and..." Jayda saya as I interpret her. Kaden opens my door.

"Come on Kamari, I want food!"

"okAy whatever, give me a minute." I say signaling for her to continue.

"As I was saying, Jungkook was new since he's the youngest and him and Jimin had some kind of bond. So they made this pact to leave the gang but when they found out that to leave you either have to be dying or be dead They said fuck it and left for America, LA to be exact." She finishes as if she was proud of her theory.

"fuck that, they wouldn't just leave, they had to do something they wasn't supposed to. Jimin's been there longer and gangs like family. He had to do something." I say. I start to get upset. So my niceness was bullshit to Jimin. My hard worked effort was a waste. How am I supposed to get me some of him if he ain't what I though he was.

"You Gucci besti ?" Jayda says.

"I'm fine just a lil upset, I'll talk to you later."
I say and hang up to phone.

I guess I have to confront him tomorrow at school. This info ain't gone stay in my head. If I wanna spill, I'm gone spill his fucking teas bitch.

Now let my go feed this devil spawn.

We at the hospital 📎

told ya Jimin ain't who you think 😇

all the love
-pussychhuuu 💔