...

"Hey sweet cheeks , we're moving." someone says pulling me out of my daze. at the point I refuse to even sleep in the shitting place. i don't care if they have a $1000 bed sitting here. my safety now is more important to me than some shuteye.

"why ?" I ask. It's a pretty good house we have here. If I weren't enslaved , I think I would actually like it here.

"Does it fucking matter ? let's go. we've got shit to do." He says pulling me up by my arm.  I'm dragged out of that stupid room, down the stairs and out the house.

FRESH FUCKING AIR. I don't know how long I've been in the house but my lungs haven't felt good in so long. It felt like I could smell everything. The water in the air , that weird smell in grass I-.

Irrelevant but still.

"Stop being weird and get your ass in the car." I hear a certain someone from behind me say. I think we all know it was the little fucker jimin. Supernatural my ass, burn bitch.

"I hope you burn in hell." I say. I walk to the first car I see. It was a black suv. a total cliche if you ask me.

The car quickly filled. Jimin was beside me , two in the front and us in the middle and two in the back.

I sigh and slide down in the seat. Maybe I could catch a few zzzz. Maybe I'll just pretend that they are taking me home. I car pulls of and then they start playing the hod awful music.

How the fuck am I supposed to sleep to this ?

I try to roll the window down for air but it was locked. I'm completely exhausted.

"Kari, you are sleepy ? Should I wake you up a little ?" Jimin says. I've been seeing him peep at me since we took off but I already knew he was a fucking weirdo so .

"Jimin what the fuck are you talking about ?" I say turning my head to him. I see the side of his face turn.

"This."

"The fuck are you doing? I didn't sign up for this shit man. Back the fuck up."

I literally push him off me and slide back to the other side of the car. I look around to see if anyone noticed. The driver kept looking through the mirror. This is embarrassing as fuck. I fucking hate it here.

"Keep your eyes on the fucking road kook, if we crash and she gets hurt then im on yo fucking ass."

"KOOK? as in JUNGKOOK ?" i ask. Is it really him, i havent seen him since he and jayda-

um when I came on here to try an update this and i seen i had already written some so here you go...