вlυrв • cнaѕιng тнe вeaт

I promise the story is not as trash as the intro. Just get through the first short 3 chapters and it gets 100 times better. 😁
-----

Blurb // Chasing the Beat

"Dance with me," He commanded grabbing my hand and pulling me into him.

I pushed him away, disgusted. "What makes you think I want to be near you, talk of dance with you?" I hissed, ignoring his intimidating stare.

He walked towards me and until my back hit the wall behind me and his front pressed against mine. His hands held onto my waist as our hips unconsciously swayed to the tempo of the music. His head slowly leaned in until his forehead was pressed against my own. His lips moved to my ear and his hot breath brushed my cheek bone.

"Because, Jordan," he breathed out, "when we dance together it's like we're the only ones in the room. When we dance together, it's just you and me." He planted a soft kiss in the crook of my neck. "And you love it."

"You wish." I breathed out.

His slightly darkened brown eyes met my own again and he let out a deep chuckle. "I won't stop until I have you, Jordan."

Summary // Chasing the Beat

Moving to a new state can be hard for an introverted teenage girl. Jordan spent most of her life back home hidden in the shadows and out of the public eye. But ever since her mom's job has caused them to move to sunny California, Jordan has been the center of attention. All thanks to Justin Price. Jordan never would've thought he'd have any interest in her, but little did she know he'd completely turn her life around. Will these two teens come together to be a perfect dancing duo or get lost dancing to the beat of their hearts?