Ch.4

" The smaller smiled and glances down at his phone before happily hopping toward his next classroom."

Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

Jimin wakes up from his slumber earlier than when he usually wakes up. Of corse that did not necessarily mean that he is wide awake, the poor boy literally trips and falls from his own bean bag that he himself placed besides his bed. When he fell, Jimin gasped before feeling his chest and arms impact the ground with a thump. An " Ow!" Follows after the thump and Jimin remains in the same spot waiting for his beating heart to calm down after the shock. Jimin feels extremely sleepy and he hopes that the motivation to stand up would arrive to him the same way Anime characters jump up from a temporary defeat. On cue, An image of the dark shadow that is Jungkook emerges inside his mind and he uses the enthusiasm that he just received to hastily get up. Jimin goes to his bathroom to get ready as he feels excited to meet Jungkook again. The taller male appears to be spooky, mean, and evil from the outside however Jimin luckily had the chance to find out that Jungkook isn't mean at all. The stranger gave his phone back, complimented and made Jimin feel like a cute plushie toy himself, and he turned out to be a great company. As Jimin finishes in the bathroom, packs his bookbag, and goes downstairs to eat breakfast with his parents- he marvels about questions that he would like to ask Jungkook. Today jimin eats three delicious pancakes stacked on top of the other with syrup and eggs to the side. Once he finishes he kisses his mother goodbye and the same for his dad. Jimin is in time to catch the bus to school, Stepping inside and sits himself on an empty seat besides the window- which is his favorite place to sit. Like usual Jimin has nari, tightly wrapping his arm around the Pink bunny's waist since he did not trust himself when it comes to not losing stuff. Habitually, Jimin pulls out his phone and taps on the screen until he starts playing a song that he likes. The song didn't have much voice in the matter but it's chilling beats made up for it. He lays himself back on the seat attempting to relax but found it odd that the music is not exactly playing correctly. So he messes with the volume, increasing it but still it sounded strange. A man that stands besides Jimin taps the smaller boy's shoulder two times and earns the Pink head's attention. " Excuse me young man. Do you mind lowering that a bit?" As the man finished, Jimin feels a rush of heat located on the areas of his nose and forehead. The boy looks around to see some people staring at him before looking down at his phone to see that his headphones are not plugged in. " Oh my god!" He whisper yells and only the man heard it, who then chuckles as a reaction. " I didn't know.." Jimin mutters again meant to himself before he plugged his headphones inside the mini hole on his device. What happens next causes Jimin to flinch from fear in his seat because he had forgotten to lower the volume and it scared him.

Jimin felt nothing more than embarrassed as he lowers down the volume to something more tolerable. His face shines a bright red as Jimin stares out the window. He refuses to look anywhere else but the window, afraid to turn around and find people staring or even mocking him. Once the bus ride stops at his school, jimin is one of the first to stand up. And he is the first to dash and jump out of the bus from one of the back doors. Jimin still feels embarrassed as he ran back to school with his heart beating against his chest.

Once inside the building the small boy, like usual, commenced getting greeted by everyone inside. Workers, students, teachers, and even the principle whom is always greeting the students during the morning. Jimin waves and rendered them a chirpy
" Hi!" And he found the stair case to take for his first class.

- - - εїз εїз- - - - εїз

Moments later, Two classes concluded and Jimin is passing the lunchroom  again. As expected, the cafeteria is filled with bustling life as each student did different things. Some are getting lunch, others are already seated, and most are talking to their group of friends. Jimin did not walk out of the cafeteria without getting noticed by a few peers who had greeted, cooed, and invited him to their lunch table. Finally Jimin escapes the room full of people and he is at the other side. Normally Jimin would have taken the path where his secret room lays but he remembers Jungkook and the mysterious boy's own hidden room and went up the stairs. Luckily Jimin has a good memory of where the place is located and follows the path according to his memory and ultimately found the classroom. Jimin smiles to himself before sliding open the door. He reveals the same room that he was in yesterday, with the colored desks and the collection of  Teddybears. Jimin steps inside and as promised, Jungkook is there waiting for him seated on top of a desk.