Ch.1

Please vote and comment |

" Jiminie! Would you like to join our lunch table?"

" N-no thank you."

" Hey! Cutie pie! Wanna play with us? We have lots of board games, which one do you want to play?"

" N-no I'm very sorry."

A small boy, cute like a doll, kind as a lovely grandmother, soft like babies, and as fragile as a leaf walks the school with a stuffed pink bunny animal held tightly against his chest as he bows and apologizes repeatedly to each one of those who invite him in something. He looked just like an elementary schooler with his tidy soft pink hair, small book bag wrapped around him and wearing clothing that didn't show too much skin except for the white shorts he put on that exposed his knee meanwhile his white long socks conceal his shin. Lot's of his classmate just continues on what they were doing, since they are pretty much used to being rejected but they hoped for the day their cute little jiminie would join them someday.

Jimin exits the cafeteria, most of the loud sounds coming from the students become muffled after the door closes. Jimin sniffs and rubs the bottom of his nose with his index finger before traveling down the stairs further into the building. The pink haired took quiet steps as if people could hear him sneaking into a place he shouldn't be. But really he liked to hear the satisfying sound of utter silence and his own footsteps and staff allowed him in his own little place. He made it inside this old and what used to be a dusty classroom, but after spending his lunch and after school here, Jimin has took it upon himself to clean the whole place up and re adjusting it into his own liking.

He looks at his bunny and places is somewhere he could easily find it when it's time for the next class. He takes out his phone and watches cartoons from it just waiting to the break to finish. Silently he giggles just biting his nails while munching quietly on strawberry pocky sticks. He was having so much fun that the break seemed to have ended too hastily for his liking, therefore the bell breaks into a melody announcing to the students that the break time is over. The pink haired boy closed his phone, placed it back inside his back pockets, grabbed his bunny and saunters out of the old classroom. He peers up the stairs to check if any of the students are there, just to avoid them just in case they coo at him again. But no students were there so Jimin takes his chances and runs all the way to the third floor and his classroom unconsciously dropping his phone along the way. The boy sped through the hallways as other students from other classes began to wave at him and of course he bowed and waved back before entering the classroom and sitting at his rightful place.

-----

When the class ended Jimin reached in to check on his back pocket but didn't really feel his phone there. He ended up worrying about it the whole day as each classed passed agonizingly slow! It was surprising it didn't turn up yet since he loses it a lot and his peers tend to bring it up to him without forgetting to baby him of course. The final class ended and the boy briefly bid goodbye to his peers, running out of the classrooms, looking around Everywhere for his phone even when everyone left already but no luck finding it at all. " I'm in trouble." Jimin now begins to worry, eyes getting watery at the thought of his angry parents once they find out he's done it this time. He leans against the wall just imagining not getting sweets for being so dumb and irresponsible. Or having his lap top taken away too. How is he supposed to play MMORPG now?

A sigh briefly flies out as he checked one last place but in dismay he found nothing. He even asked the main office for the lost and found but nothing turned up and so finally he came to a conclusion that it got stolen. Despondent the boy walks home with his plushie still held against his chest. Some people passing by looked at him with awe, others thought he was weird, the old ones just thought he was a little boy meanwhile Jimin remained oblivious to these people glancing at him because he was in his own train of thoughts. Plans, strategies, and ideas to keep the fact that he lost his phone hidden from his parents knowledge at least until he finds it but who knows if it just might be long gone.

Ultimately Jimin arrives at home sweet home, and Jimin greets his family members. " Hi mommy, hi dad." Jimin greeted and ran away in a silly but playful way just to hide that things were not okay, and he locked himself inside his room before jumping on the bed. He looks at the ceiling and his pastel blue walls before closing them again just tired from running too much today.

----------
Ayyy~ Well this is a super short chapter and almost a waste of time but I didn't want too much happening at the beginning which is just a casual day for Jimin.
And then I have a bad habit of leaving people on cliff hangers to imma try this out too XD
Hopefully next chap it'll be longer cause yeah-
Tell if I should continue puise! >•<