Ch.2

『Melanie Martinez- Gingerbread man』
Okay so like, I'm going to take my exams soon. So that means I haven't been updating none of my books unless I've got the time and energy. And my wattpad has been blowing up with all sorts of notification on my stories and I decided to at least try and update...at least 1000 words XD I want to say thank you to all of you~ The support with the views, votes, comments and followers. Like I just reached 1,000+ followers and I'm still shocked! I'm so surprised! What I don't understand is how can this story, Plushie toy have 1,000+ views and 149 votes when I only released One chapter! One! lmao thank you so much anyways Chicken tenders~ >< Hope you like this~

" He looks at the ceiling and his pastel blue walls before closing them again just tired from running too much today."

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

Another early morning waking up  about 6:30 am since he takes a really long time getting ready. The small boy gets up with eyes closed from tiredness and he feels his way to the hallway, taking a right turn towards the bathroom. After a soft whine Jimin exerted his eyes open before twirling the knob around to have the hot water ooze out first, then he twirls the next knob letting the water mix with cold and become warm. After the bath Jimin steps out of the shower still sleepy which makes his actions mostly slow and wobbly, a cause for why everyday he takes too much time in the shower. Jimin yawns and looks at a blurry reflection on the mirror of himself and his pink fluffed hair standing in all directions making him giggle loudly as he now commences walking back towards his room, Leaving wet trails of water on the floor. Jimin has settled himself with black tight but comfortable pants, He picks up some random short socks to wear, he picks up some normal white and blue running shoes, and a pastel blue dress shirt with a red bow tie. Next the male adjust his pink hair to make it tidy but mostly pulling out his fringe which made his face appearance appear to be babyish.

" Ahh....Another day at school, right Nari?" Jimin looks behind at his plushie bunny that only rest on top of a pillow and he sighs. His gaze never left the toy, It was like a staring contest except the toy will always and forever win every match. " Hmm We still have time." Jimin clears his throat now looking at the time which is 7:24 am. With that, the boy leans back down on the bed for a small nap until It is the actual time to leave for school and catch the bus, but before he wakes up late Jimin's hand commences searching for his phone but he felt nothing. Now it begins prowling for the device but he still has yet to feel anything which is the moment Jimin jolts up realizing that he lost his phone. " What? No~" Jimin whines with furrowed eyebrows from worry and fear all over again as if he just had been informed that his phone is missing. " Aish..." He mumbles alone plucking both his bag and plushie and walking out of his room, towards downstairs grabbing a banana while leaving his home to walk towards school again.

--------

A male with black hair, tan-ish skin, and slight dark circles under his eyes wakes up groggily to a cute ring tone that sings about pudding. Confused the male groans loudly beginning to search for the source of that sound. He dives his hand under the pillow and pulls out his phone however the device wasn't ringing at all and the cute pudding song kept playing. The male's dark eyes landed on his white bed side table and he opened the drawer pulling out a different phone, The phone flashed a screen with 7:59am and a wallpaper of a random pastel pink plushie bunny resting on top of a bed which made Jungkook smile and squeak a little alone In his dark bedroom. The phone stopped playing the cute ringtone and the phone stopped flashing the plushie so Jungkook pressed the button and continued to stare at the toy with awe.

" Jungkook! You're late again!" A middle aged woman yelled all the way from downstairs after placing bacon and eggs on the table for her son.

" Yeah okay!" Jungkook growls after being disturbed from his session with the toy on the screen. He felt envy for who owned this toy since he didn't have it and wasn't apart of his collection. He reluctantly removes himself from under the sheets in a sluggish way to turn on the lights. The room lights up now revealing all those toys, Teddy bears of different colors and designs, cat plush, a toy train track somewhere on the floor, and even his pillow is one of a kid's blanket which is designed blue with the famous korean cartoon pororó the little penguin. Jungkook takes the phone to the bathroom to get ready, settling himself with his usual black hoodie that has the word ' Kill ' typed in white, ripped skinny blue jeans, and timberland as his finishing touch for the day.

Jungkook sits on the table to eat the breakfast that his mother made for him as the timer passes faster and faster. Jungkook didn't know the password to the phone nor was he the owner of that fingerprint to unblock it which made him totally disappointed and curious to know if the owner of this phone has more pictures of these cute plushie toy. He doesn't even know who it belongs to but he has found it in the middle of the staircase and picked it up to later find the owner. " Yah Jungkook! Hurry up. you are so late.." His mother begins complaining again this time using force to lift him up and send him away to school.

--------

When reaching the school the sky has become a brighter blue with few clouds, it is slight breezy, and the sun has came out to greet everyone with It's warm presence. The two opposites, Jimin and Jungkook take separate classes on separate floors. Jungkook's first class is geometry, In which he took to take naps and no one bothered him not even the teachers because most believed and have spread rumors that Jungkook is a dangerous delinquent male who might be suicidal but of course that's only rumors. They don't recognize that Jungkook is a person with feelings too, that he's just like everybody else, that he has a soft spot for plushies and adorable things! no one knows and will never know. What makes Jungkook different from them is the none existing confidence to speak with anybody else. He's awkward with conversations and has a problem with expressing feelings or creating a conversation. Because of this he becomes targeted as someone to stay away from.

Jimin on the other hand, Takes psychology as his first class and he does what any other student should do which is write all these notes down to pass that one exam that will determine his future. The small male is a shy boy, awkward and struggles to make conversations with people. He stutters a lot, prefers to be left alone and secludes himself from everybody else yet he is one of the most adored students in his school. Why? Because he's adorable of course! No one knows Jimin either, They don't know how nervous he gets when someone speaks or coos to him, they don't know that he mostly wants to be left alone but they like to assume his personality on the way he dresses and acts. Jimin and Jungkook are like opposites with the same characteristics.

Lunch period has begun and Jimin is once again spoken to by his peers which is like a daily moment for them to ask and for him to reject. He is mostly concerned over his phone, How is he going to enjoy lunch time without it? Jimin walks around places students like to spend time during lunch prowling for his phone. He then heads towards the empty classroom but it wasn't there which made the male get slightly teary eyed. " I lost it Nari...." He whimpers to the bunny, hot pink plump lips forming into a big pout that quivers slightly.

" Puddi Puddi~ Pudding puddi~ Soguku dekktai giga puddi~ 🎶"

Jimin's head jolts up when he hears a familiar ringtone and he exits the classroom following the sound. He slowly climbs the stairs until he came face to face with something, or better said someone who almost gave the poor Jimin a heart attack. He wanted to run away at the sight of a tall male and black hoodie who is sitting on the staircase with his phone. Jimin wanted to say, " Hey that's mine.' But instead he steps backwards slowly accidentally stepping on a piece of rapper that caught Jungkook's attention and they both stare at each other's eyes. One of them dark and the other with fear.