Chapter 18: The Wrap Battle

So at the end, Raichu ended up sleeping in a sleeping bag in the bathroom of Bell and Quinci's room. Shelly, Ravisu, Rudia, and Pichu slept in another room. The thing was, Quinci and Bell woke up really early before the sun was even up and they were bored.

"Hey, Raichu," Bell said, knocking on the bathroom door. "Let's have a wrap battle!"

"Wut... okay," Raichu knew that something was up. Why would a bell ask for a rap battle?

"We need supplies," Bell said. Quinci looked around for some wrappers.

"Wait... what kind of rapping is that?" Raichu said, confused.

"Not telling you. This is a competition! SAY YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS!" Bell exclaimed.

"I accept!" Raichu said, not knowing the terms. But then again, no one ever does.

"Okay!" Bell said happily. She started to wrap Raichu like a present.

"What are you doing? I thought we were rapping!" Raichu asked.

"Uhh, we are wrapping..." Bell said. Quinci helped tape the wrapper around Raichu, for she knew the terms. She made them.

"Ahem," she stated, "the person who agrees to these terms will be wrapped! NO EXCEPTIONS!"

"Wait," Raichu said, "you guys aren't rapping!"

"Yeah," Bell said, "what does this look like?"

"Wrapp- oh. I get it!" Raichu was shocked. He had signed up for... what exactly had he signed up for?

"Why would I challenge a singer to a song-making contest?" Bell said. "EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS YOU THAT PLAYED ELSA IN FROZEN!"

"How did you know that?" Raichu exclaimed. Quinci facepalmed.

"Okay!" Bell said. "Thank you for being so cooperative! Now all I have to do is give you as a present to Shell!"

"Wait, WUT?!" Raichu exclaimed.

"Yeah, you are going to ____ her in the future, and she will totally ______ you-" Bell was interrupted by Quinci.

"Your poptarts!" Quinci finished. "No spoilers."

"But this is a short clip!" Bell whined.

"NO!!!" Quinci said. "THIS IS JUST SOME RANDOMNESS WRITTEN IN 5 MINUTES!"

"Okay..." Bell said, "now be quiet and don't move." Raichu stopped whining and stood still. Bell and Quinci carried the wrapped raichu across the hallway to where the rest of their friends were sleeping. They stopped at the door and knocked on it.

"Wut up," Shell said, rubbing her eyes. "Guys, it's like 5 am..."

"We got you a present!" Bell said. She and Quinci picked up Raichu horizontally and shoved him in. Then, they charged back into their room and locked it.

"Am I dreaming?" Shell asked to particularly no one.

"Now that's how to HUMAN traffick!" Bell said, high-fiving Quinci outside.

***

Blanche, Cor, and Candela gathered in the Protego meeting room. It had been more than a full day and Pichu, Shelly, Quinci, Pichu, and Raichu were still missing. Their robots had only stalled the adults for a short time, and by now all seven had broken. The police wouldn't help until they were gone for 48 hours, so the leaders were on their own.

"I know where they are," Blanche said, jumping to the point.

"Where?" Cor asked eagerly.

"They disabled the tracking system installed in the phone-" Blanche started.