Prince of Knights Chp46

Start from the beginning

Slowly Faris stood to his feet and walked towards Abdullah's small house where he lived alone. When he reached the door, he inhaled and exhaled a few times and knocked on the wooden door. After a while, Abdullah opened the door and his brows knit when he took in Faris's state. "Ya Sheikh, what has happened?" He interrogated agitated.

Faris stepped into the house that was when his feet wobbled, and his form collapsed. At once Abdullah shut the door and squatted next to Faris. "Faris...Ya Faris, what has happened? "Abdullah panicked, baffled. In his thirty summers, he has never seen the prince of knights weak. Faris, a man who stood resolute as a mountain, his voice that rumbled like a roaring lion an untamed beast. However, now, here witnessing his leader, his prince in this vulnerable state caused sweat to run down Abdullah's spine. 

"I have committed a great sin, ya Abdullah. I do not know what swathe my soul." Faris hissed eyes downcast with a deep frown on his pale, handsome face.

Abdullah grabbed his shoulder and swallowed. "What have you done?" His voice was cold for this moment Faris was not his leader he was not his kin he was a wrongdoer.

"I-I committed a grave sin. I-I touched her without her consent." Here hot water commenced soaking his lashes, and the wind ceased. The wind gaped at him with wide petrified eyes for Faris shattered the hearts of the younger members of the wind.

Abdullah let go of his shoulder and looked around his throat parched. "How? No. You would never do this. Your fear for your Lord is too much for you to commit such an act."

Faris turned his head to stare at Abdullah with scarlet eyes. "I hear her pleas in my brain. I destroyed her, ya Abdullah. I ruined my spouse I ruined the woman I have come to love."

Abdullah inhaled a shaky breath and sat down thunderstruck. Ya Allah. "Why did you commit such an unpardonable sin, Faris? The woman is already residing in hell. Why would you make breathing unbearable for her poor soul as well?" Abdullah seethed infuriated disregarding the fact that the man before him was drenched, or the fact that the night's cold shook his massive form.

Faris held his head in his hands and drew in a breath. "I do not know. Abdullah you know I would never hurt a woman. You know she is not just a woman she is my spouse, Abdullah. My spouse," his deep voice trembled when he said the last word. "I do not know how I touched her. I do not know how I destroyed her." Faris whispered aware how his tears touched his lips.

Abdullah looked at him and sighed. "No matter how incensed you were, Faris, you should not have gone near the woman."

"I do not remember."

"What?"

"By Allah, much of what has occurred is obscure in my brain. I do not recall what transpired. Why I did what I did. By Allah, Abdullah I do not recall much of it." Faris shook his head frustrated. There was something else behind a dark veil in his brain something he had to remember, however every time he attempted to push the veil aside something prevented him.

"What are you talking about?" Abdullah sat in front of Faris, frowning.

"There was something amiss before I went in the chamber. Something I cannot recollect."

Abdullah recalled the previous night. Something was wrong with his behavior the man had appeared unwell when he departed for the house. "Faris what you did is indeed grave," the knight lifted his head to look at him. "However, if what you say is true then there must be something else, something your brain refuses to unveil."

Knight of knights closed his eyes to remember, however, his eyes shot open as terrified, doe-like eyes appeared before him. "What have I done?" He growled, desperate.