FFL: Chapter Eight

Start from the beginning

She nodded her head, "Yeah.."

Then a silence settled between us. We were both watching the movie, but I could tell that as me she wasn't really paying attention to the screen. And I was trying so bad to not devour her with my eyes. She was wearing a short white PINK short with a white tank top through which I could see her pink bra. She got thicker and her body was screaming my name for me to give it some caresses. I did nothing since a couple of months, so the dangerous animal in me was really ready to jump on her, but I was restraining myself. But for how long ?! I wiped my face with my hands in frustration and then let escape a long and loud sigh out of my mouth.

"Are you okay ? " She asked looking at me with concern. She placed her hand on my shoulder what was a big mistakes from her. I had to go away from there as soon as possible. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Uh....Yeah. Uh.....I'm tired, so...Uh....I'm gonna sleep. Good night." I answered quickly.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ Three Hours Later ]

"URG ! " I screamed in anger, but not too loud though. I didn't want to wake Kim up. I was laying on my back staring in front of me with my arms folded. I couldn't sleep and I was getting upset because of that. I had to get up early and it was already 1 am. I had six hours until the time to wake up. But the tiredness was not coming. And I didn't know why. Or maybe yes.

My mind didn't want to stop thinking about Kim. ALL of my thoughts were about her. Only her. I was beginning to get crazy.

I groaned and stood up. I went in the mini kitchen and took a bottle of water. I drank a bit and put it back in the refrigerator. Then I sat on the couch with my head in my hands, "Sh*t ! I just want to sleep." I said then sighed.

I didn't know why, but I started making my way towards the room, where Kim was sleeping. I opened the door and entered in. I walked towards the bed and called her name, but she didn't answer. I called again and I got the same result. So I slid in the bed next to her, then I wrapped my arm around her waist. It felt right. I didn't want to let her go.

Suddenly the lamp on the nightstand turned on and she turned around facing me. She had a big frown on her face, but it diminished a bit and after one minute it disappeared, "August ? What are you doing ? " She questioned looking at me like I was crazy.

"Uh...I couldn't sleep." I answered pouting. That had always worked with her.

"Oh...So...you came here for... ? "

I shrugged, "I don't know it myself, ma." And it was the truth !

"Maybe it's because you were not in your bed. If you want we can change. I'll go to sleep on the couch." She said sitting up and then started getting off of the bed.

I grabbed her arm, "NO ! Uh...I mean....We can stay here..in this bed. I swear, I ain't tryna any funny business here, I just want to sleep comfortably. But if you don't want, I can return on the couch." I said honestly.

She shook her head, "No, it's fine." And she came back to lay next to me.

I smiled, "Good night, again."

She giggled, "Good night, August." She put the duvet on her and turned the light off. I wrapped her back in my arms and placed a little kiss on her cheek, then her neck. After a couple of minutes I was well-heeled and fell asleep.

Love is cozy...

______________________

Let me know what you think.

A/N: Sorry if the chapter is too random, but I thought it was good for them to have a little break from everything and just a moment between them to enjoy each other presence (And mainly their reunion)

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES